LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Your dad's given me permission to. He says you can be naughty sometimes. Besides, Holly wants to sit with her big sister. She looks up to you and your dad said he wants you to set an example to not just her but the boys too. Now please just while I do dinner can you go and watch them for me"

(You are locked out of your bedroom so you don't have a choice) "come on it won't hurt you to spend time with them. Don't worry. I'll be changing them if they need it"

" all day I haven't even seen you all day. How did I skip a lesson if I was there all day nd you have another thing coming if you think I'm going to some dumb daycare." She said as she took her phone back

"She needs help from you Aurora. why are you being such a brat! I'm getting fed up with it" I say, hoping by now the laxatives I put in your drink are starting to take affect

"You need to help potty train Aurora. But it seems you can't take on responsibility. You won't even change Harry when he's getting a bad rash!" Watches you try to get into the bathroom and grins