LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"They weren't even born when you were 6! Maybe you should try wearing a loaded diaper for a couple of hours and see how it feels" I say wiping Harrys bottom and getting him freshly diapered and I put him to bed.

He was born when I was 7 that 1 year doesn't make a difference I was still changing his dirty butt." She said before slamming her door annoyed with her brother.

holly was in her room playing she. She heard

Calls back at Aurora "you never changed him much because you gagged sometimes at the mess! I was always the one doing it and I still am! !"

Dan put Harry in his crib before going into Hollys room.

Crouches down to you "okay princess lets get you into your nice diapee. do you want me to put it on for you?" I say as I smile at her. Holly was an adorable 3yr old and I loved her the minute I saw her in my moms arms when she was born

I go into her wardrobe and get a clean diaper and supplies out.

(is Holly in diapers during the day?)

Looks at Holly "honey do you need to poo before I put the diaper on you? otherwise I wont be changing you until the morning unless Harry wakes up and needs changing as well"

"okay" I smile before taping a fresh diaper onto you and placing you in your bed "night my little angel" I smile as I walk out and close the door and head for Jacks room, he is sitting on the bed crying.

"jack whats wrong little man?" I ask him in curiosity

"I, went wee in my underwear Danny and then I farted and some gooey stuff came out too" he says as he begins to cry and I sit next to him to console him. "buddy this isn't the first accident is it", he agrees with me, "mommy said if I went poo in my underwear again she would put me in diapers like Holly and Harry"

"well mommy loves you okay, she would only do what is best"

"okay buddy" I say as you are laid down and I remove your soiled undies and give your bottom a thorough wipe "buddy you know poo belongs in the loo so you should do it okay. I'm not mad, maybe next time, get Aurora to change you, I will speak to her, she is getting paid too, she needs to help out" I say as I slide a clean diaper underneath your bottom after applying powder and cream to your bottom, I then hand him his pjs and he gets dressed while I wash my hands and he goes into bed and instantly falls asleep, tired out from his crying.

I grab the soiled undies,

Aurora rolled her eyes while she made her snack." Why would I clean him up if he's doing it on purpose that's stupid. Why should I suffer because he wants to poop his pants." She said " hollys ok but she was in her room all night. As for pay I dont make anything doing this so what are you talking about. All that happens is my nights get ruined."

"What about Harry? he's only 1yrs old. I'm not going to argue about this but they are your brothers and sister too. we need to make this work. you could have changed Harry, you know he gets bad rashes. I will let you spend the day with your friends tomorrow okay because my girlfriend is coming over to spend the day with me. If you want me to report to your dad that his little princess is misbehaving then fine, but we need to make this work for both our benefits. we're family now. and I'm not going to bribe you in any way but I will pay for you to go to the cinema okay. you deserve a break okay. I am your brother now and I don't want you to hate you"

"I don't want you to hate me. As for Jack, he has been disciplined and I assure you, he will start acting like a big boy"

Aurora was completely annoyed at this point." You'll let me. I'm not a little kid you don't let me go." She said." You haven't been here 2 hours and I've already had enough of you for a lifetime. Coming here like your the master or something." She said while she took her stuff and left the room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((are you okay with this roleplay))

I ring your dad "hey yeah its Danny. listen, your daughter is really acting up and is behaving like a spoilt brat. I came home and found Harry had soiled himself and she asked Jack to change him. and I just offered to give her a break to go to the cinema tomorrow and she has started to shout at me and I really don't know what to do"

waits for a response

In the meantime, I nail a lock onto your door so you are unable to leave your room.