LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

It was another night at home for aurora. The 14 year old was stuck babysitting the babies again. How she hated watching those snotty nosed brats. She despised her siblings quite a bit. Between having to wipe their dirty bottoms and not being able to have a social life because of babysitting was really annoying. Her older brother had left for college awhile ago and now she was stuck with them. They would cry and she would ignore it. They would need a change and she would wait for he Parents to get home. They were their kids not hers anyway why should she care

( ok I'll take holly)

In the other room the younger kids were playing unsupervised. Toys were everywhere,Diapers desperately needed to be changed, and the baby harry needed to be fed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

( I can play a parent and my characters name is aurora)

aurora looked at jack and rolled her eyes." Why can't you do it." She said." You came all the way up here when you know you can. Change a diaper." She said

" your right I am in charge so what I says goes now go back down there and change harry and if you poop your pants I'm not cleaning anything your gonna stay like that until mom and dad get home and I'll tell them you did it in purpose. Now back downstairs."

" I didn't say I wouldn't help you clean harry and why would I clean you up if your pooping yourself on purpose." Aurora said." I'll bring you a diaper and wipes and hold his legs you can do the rest."

" that's good to hear honey. We've been good. Their fine in sure you'll love them when we get home. You should be able to just relax. Some nights it would be helpful if you could help if wrenfone but that's about it."