LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

" that's not fair you had locking pants and I couldn't hold it. And I doubt she cares who changes her." She said before looking at the diaper." Let me get some gloves first." She said getting up to tea some gloves."

"she always asks for Auwowa to change her nappy. she prefers a girl to do it. she always pouts when I do it. shes getting to the age where she gets embarrassed if a boy sees her thingy"

"what do you need gloves for? I haven't checked if she needs changing, but you may as well check her. ill go check on Jack" leaves the room

" you can't fall in the potty silly mommy bought you your own princess potty." She took the girls hand and lead her upstairs." No more stinky in your diapers." She said before laying her down and grabbing a shirt to cover her face nose with.

" sorry sweetie but your stinky." She said giving her a toy to play with before sighing and I taping the diaper." Here goes nothing." She pulled it down and instantly started to gag almost throwing up as she grabbed the wipes and started to wipe

Aurora shook her head." I wasn't even in diapers at 3 I was potty trained when I was 2" she said as she finished wiping her and got her in another diaper.she put her back on the ground and threw the diaper and gloves away." I don't want to that again ever." She said as she took the shirt off her face.

Aurora headed to he room and got her pajamas on. She preferred the onesie pajamas. Once she got them on she giggled seeing her diaper bulge in the mirror. She got in bed and snuggled with her teddy she kept and turned on a movie