LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

" what are you talking about. You said wipe her face which I did then you come in here screaming about false things then you try to control what I do your not my dad." She said." Like what's your problem. How do I do what u asked and I still get upset that doesn't even make sense."

"You never do anything I ask. Lets stop arguing and start again. I am not arguing with you anymore please. I apologise for being rude to you I really am Aurora, we need to work together okay"

(I want them to get on)

" you just asked me to clean her up WHICH I BLATANLY DID." She said pointing at holly." Then you constantly come up to me with some ridiculousl accusation" she said clearly upset." Stop saying your sorry because you for sure don't mean it."

( you can't say that when she did so what you said then you keep taking stuff away)

aurora watched him leave and turned back on the tv looking over to holly." Boys." She said which revived a giggle from holly

I hand Aurora her phone back "here you go, I shouldn't have taken this from you. I feel such an idiot putting you through such a horrible ordeal" I leave you and I go into my room, upset with myself for annoying you

Aurora felt kind of bad hearing dan talk and toddled up to her room and walked in. She laid against him on his bed.before snuggling against him." You know though you do annoy me your still my brother and I do love you." She said her diapered bottom in full display

"You know I love you honey. I would never want to hurt you. It was hard for me when my dad left. like it was hard for you when your mom left. I know we aren't biologically related but to me, you are my sister and I love you so much" cuddles you

"i hate arguing with you Aurora I really do. I never want to upset you. We are brother and sister and we have three young siblings who bought us together as a family and I adore you all, and also, you can go back to girly undies if you want, I wont make you wear the diaper anymore hun, although, you're seeming like you are getting used to them now"

Aurora shrugged as she stayed close to dan." Their not bad she said lifting her legs into the air giggling." Their really soft and comfy plus I was kinda bad so this ain't too bad of a punishment but I'm not using em." She said

"That's fine, I don't expect you to, but if you want to then you are welcome to and I will change them. I wish I could wear them too"

"Once the kids are in bed, i'll put a DVD on like old times" I smile at you "You know Holly looks up to you, she misses spending time with you. She doesn't like me taking her to the potty because I'm not a girl and she always has to go in the boys bathroom"

"I hope Jack stops having accidents, I had to put him in a pull up for school, and sent him with a note explaining why"

"i better go check on harry, its time for his bedtime"

"I see what you mean about using the family bathroom"