LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

(I am sitting in the living room with the kids when I see you) "Hey you okay" I say, getting up from my seat and coming over to you.

"Follow me to your room and I will get you some rash cream okay, then you will have to lay on your bed with your bottom up so it can soothe okay, you must've seen my mom do this when the kids have rashes?"

"Honey I think it might be best if you wore a diaper tonight just in case then you can go back to underwear tomorrow okay. I don't want to risk it" I smile.

"I'm sorry I was so harsh on you"

Gives her an grin "well I hope this has taught you a lesson. Soo, next time harry needs a clean diaper, what are you going to do?"

I put rash cream on her butt and let it sooth

"stay there while I check on the others and I will come back when its soothed okay, it will be okay for when dinner is done okay, and you can wear trousers"

"Unless you want even more punishments, you will start treating me with respect young lady" I give you a stern look and pat your butt and leave you in your room and hand you your phone, you see that i have blocked your internet and messaging services

" or your gonna keep messing with my drinks." She said before you leave and stood up. The thick diaper pushing her legs apart. It was soft and didn't hurt her rash much. She sighed and laid on her bed and watched tv