LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No, if there were they would use them to help people with shy bladder that have trouble going.

The problem most likely is in your mind, not your body. You need to learn relaxation techniques which may help you. Drugs aren't the answer.

Hugs,

Freta

I agree with Freta, it's all in the mind.

When I started wearing diapers, it was very difficult for me to pee, I practically had to force myself. Now I wet almost automatically, without thinking abou it or any prior warnings. It just happens.
But when I'm out of diapers, I never leak a drop and my body works just like any normal person. I simply trained myself to have what I call a "diaper reflex", which is basically switching off bladder control when I'm diapered.

• Like 1

I always "have" to wear a diaper when drinking alcohol, its not like I will pee on my self, but I will always have that urge to pee and that urge goes away with a diaper on

Same reason I wear to bed and cinema etc. right before I fall asleep I get the urge and have to go pee, but not with a diaper on and at the cinema I get the urge halfway into the movie

Slightly off-topic, but that's the closest I can come near the effect OT is asking for

I have tried catheters and its not for me, but if there were a valve one could medically put in at some time I would do it (Already exist)

On ?1?/?13?/?2017 at 2:39 PM, diapersalways said:

"Flomax (tamsulosin) is an alpha-blocker that relaxes the muscles in the prostate and bladder neck, making it easier to urinate. "

https://www.drugs.com/flomax.html

apparently you have and just didnt know it.

Well, if it relaxes the prostate and bladder neck, it didn't seem to have any effect on my urination.