LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TymeBomb

Should I try to wear 24/7?

12 posts in this topic

So basically I have a desire to wear 24/7. Now I saw on Amazon you can get 44 Pampers Underjams L/XL for only $23. With this price I could probably buy a whole years supply. I would only be buying Underjams due that they are small, thin, and quite. Also I am pretty sure more absorbent then Goodnites, correct me if i'm wrong.

Now I am still living with my parents ( No i'm not underage, just haven't moved out yet lol ) and I would like to keep it to my self as there is no need to involve your parents into this fetish :)

Now I would only be wetting the Underjams, no poop as it is too much to take care of. So my question is, do you think I would be able to wear 24/7 without family knowing or questioning it? Also do you think I would possibly get use to wetting the diaper that I would wet without knowing ( kinda like incontinence, but just untrained I guess... )? And one last thing do you think they would hear the Underjams under my boxers and pants? Let me know what you think about this, should I do it or no, money is not a problem.

Thanks for reading and hopefully some of you can answer my questions and give your opinions on this.

I would think it very difficult to wear nappies 24/7 and keep it a secret from your folks. WhenI went 24/7 due to my incontinence my wife discretely told all my close friends and family and they are fine with it. 

Yeah, people are mostly accepting on it, but it's just that I rather keep it a secret.

I'd say bulk up and wear when it's  convenient. The fact is there will be times when wearing will just get in the way. You say you'd like to keep it a secret so be smart and pick and choose when you wear. 

i don't think they'd be likely to notice, so long as you can take care of the trash discretely.

however, i would recommend going for some actual diapers. with just underjams i just think you'll likely need to change very often, which will increase the cost in the long run if wearing 24/7, and be inconvenient. especially if untraining to some degree is a goal, thicker is better because you can learn to trust your diapers without being afraid of leaking. leaks will happen, but probably a *lot* more often in what is essentially an adolescent's pullup.

I think i'm just going to train myself to bed wet, seems cheaper and way easier. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs at night for maximum absorbency while also being thin and quite.

Anyone got any tips on how to wet the bed in my sleep?

16 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

I think i'm just going to train myself to bed wet, seems cheaper and way easier. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs at night for maximum absorbency while also being thin and quite.

Anyone got any tips on how to wet the bed in my sleep?

repeated deliberate wetting is the only way.

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

repeated deliberate wetting is the only way.

That's what I had in mind, I will also try to shrink my bladder during the day. So once I go to sleep I can't hold too much and I will wake up. Thanks for the tip.

Just a tip.  You are 18 and all sounds great right now.  How will you feel about it in another 10 years?  20 years?  30 years?  I may suggest that before you do things like trying to shrink your bladder or making yourself incontinent, try wearing 24/7 for several months and see how you like it.  What you discover may be an influence either way.  remember the cost of diapers when you may use 4 or 5 a day.  Always having to take along a change wherever you go, and then finding a place where you can change your diaper in privet, several times a day.  Going out with friends in diapers and having to take along extra diapers.  How would you feel about them knowing you wear diapers and why?  Locker rooms and swimming pools.  Family events or places where it would not be convenient at all to wear a diaper.  Times when you may be in a meeting at work, know you have to change diapers but can't leave.  Ending up with leaks and wet pants, or else wearing diapers so thick they are bulky and noticeable to everyone.  Being teased, taunted or bullied by some who may find out.  Not necessarily your friends, but other people who may discover.  In many cases what sounds like a lot of fun at first ends up becoming a chore when doing it 24/7 makes the fun, excitement and anticipation wear off.  Also look at your life's goals.  When you are 50 they may be a lot different than when you are only 18.  What type of career or job do you plan on?  Do you plan on going into politics?  How about relationships such as getting married?  How would you feel if your secret of wearing diapers became public knowledge?  Specifically, if you plan on becoming a teacher or having a job working with children, being outed can have dire consiquences, even though there is nothing wrong with liking to wear diapers.  Sure, people say it's not illegal and all, but it's not about it being legal.  It's about public perceptions about adults who like to wear diapers, especially parents of children you may be working with.  Can you imagine if you were running for office and the news came out?  Political fodder for your opponent!  I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying at age 18 your whole life is ahead of you and you need to step back a moment and really think things out about your future.  Once you become incontinent, it is very very hard to change and regain control again.  Some people make it work and enjoy it, others have really regretted it.  Try doing the 24/7 without harming your body or control first, then if you want to shrink your bladder or become incontinent, that is your decision but be prepared to live with it the rest of your life.  And think that you could live another 70 years, or about 4 times longer than you already have lived.  At age 18 you have your whole life ahead of you.  Don't let a sexual fetish take control of it without doing a whole lot of thinking about the future.

2 people like this

I say stock up on diapers and wear when you want or for the whole weekend and see how much you like it!

23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Just a tip.  You are 18 and all sounds great right now.  How will you feel about it in another 10 years?  20 years?  30 years?  I may suggest that before you do things like trying to shrink your bladder or making yourself incontinent, try wearing 24/7 for several months and see how you like it.  What you discover may be an influence either way.  remember the cost of diapers when you may use 4 or 5 a day.  Always having to take along a change wherever you go, and then finding a place where you can change your diaper in privet, several times a day.  Going out with friends in diapers and having to take along extra diapers.  How would you feel about them knowing you wear diapers and why?  Locker rooms and swimming pools.  Family events or places where it would not be convenient at all to wear a diaper.  Times when you may be in a meeting at work, know you have to change diapers but can't leave.  Ending up with leaks and wet pants, or else wearing diapers so thick they are bulky and noticeable to everyone.  Being teased, taunted or bullied by some who may find out.  Not necessarily your friends, but other people who may discover.  In many cases what sounds like a lot of fun at first ends up becoming a chore when doing it 24/7 makes the fun, excitement and anticipation wear off.  Also look at your life's goals.  When you are 50 they may be a lot different than when you are only 18.  What type of career or job do you plan on?  Do you plan on going into politics?  How about relationships such as getting married?  How would you feel if your secret of wearing diapers became public knowledge?  Specifically, if you plan on becoming a teacher or having a job working with children, being outed can have dire consiquences, even though there is nothing wrong with liking to wear diapers.  Sure, people say it's not illegal and all, but it's not about it being legal.  It's about public perceptions about adults who like to wear diapers, especially parents of children you may be working with.  Can you imagine if you were running for office and the news came out?  Political fodder for your opponent!  I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying at age 18 your whole life is ahead of you and you need to step back a moment and really think things out about your future.  Once you become incontinent, it is very very hard to change and regain control again.  Some people make it work and enjoy it, others have really regretted it.  Try doing the 24/7 without harming your body or control first, then if you want to shrink your bladder or become incontinent, that is your decision but be prepared to live with it the rest of your life.  And think that you could live another 70 years, or about 4 times longer than you already have lived.  At age 18 you have your whole life ahead of you.  Don't let a sexual fetish take control of it without doing a whole lot of thinking about the future.

Such wise words. and so true. Although I am incontinent now and dependant on nappies 24/7 I am so glad that I stopped wetting the bed during my early 20's and had over 25 relatively dry years. 

I agree uncontrollable bedwetting is not fun, I understand some people like to wear diapers for fun and use them by choice but becoming totaly diaper dependant due to bedwetting by choice is a choice you will probably regret at some point in your life.

ask any of us that are in diapers due to a medical iasue and we would all tell you we would love to be out of diapers and back to regular underwear.

Its your choice if you want to go down the path of forcing your self to become diaper dependant but remember Be carefull what you wish for you may get it.  

you are only 18 and have your life ahead of you please do not force your self to spend it in diapers 

2 people like this