LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I try to bedwet?

TymeBomb

So basically I have a desire to wear 24/7. Now I saw on Amazon you can get 44 Pampers Underjams L/XL for only $23. With this price I could probably buy a whole years supply. I would only be buying Underjams due that they are small, thin, and quite. Also I am pretty sure more absorbent then Goodnites, correct me if i'm wrong.

Now I am still living with my parents ( No i'm not underage, just haven't moved out yet lol ) and I would like to keep it to my self as there is no need to involve your parents into this fetish :).

I would think it very difficult to wear nappies 24/7 and keep it a secret from your folks. WhenI went 24/7 due to my incontinence my wife discretely told all my close friends and family and they are fine with it.

i don't think they'd be likely to notice, so long as you can take care of the trash discretely.

however, i would recommend going for some actual diapers. with just underjams i just think you'll likely need to change very often, which will increase the cost in the long run if wearing 24/7, and be inconvenient. especially if untraining to some degree is a goal, thicker is better because you can learn to trust your diapers without being afraid of leaking. leaks will happen, but probably a *lot* more often in what is essentially an adolescent's pullup.

I think i'm just going to train myself to bed wet, seems cheaper and way easier. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs at night for maximum absorbency while also being thin and quite.

Anyone got any tips on how to wet the bed in my sleep?

16 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

I think i'm just going to train myself to bed wet, seems cheaper and way easier. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs at night for maximum absorbency while also being thin and quite.

Anyone got any tips on how to wet the bed in my sleep?

repeated deliberate wetting is the only way.

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

repeated deliberate wetting is the only way.

That's what I had in mind, I will also try to shrink my bladder during the day. So once I go to sleep I can't hold too much and I will wake up. Thanks for the tip.

I agree uncontrollable bedwetting is not fun, I understand some people like to wear diapers for fun and use them by choice but becoming totaly diaper dependant due to bedwetting by choice is a choice you will probably regret at some point in your life.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

Now I would go through with this if I only knew how to make myself wake up through the night to go pee and how to shrink my bladder. I don't want to invest money into if I can't ever get up to pee, or not be able to shrink my bladder which is a big part in bedwetting IMO. Can anyone recommend some ways to wake up through the night to pee and how I could shrink my bladder size? I have heard about taking 1-3 drops of

9 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

Now you say to have an alarm clock and wake me up through the night, I thought of that, but what i'f I get use to waking up to an alarm clock and it becomes a dependence to wake up through the night. Or am I wrong and if I do it for a good time I will just wake up on my own with no alarm? Thanks for helping me with this so far, let me know :)

Not sure I understand you.