LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There are some beautiful nappies out there which are unheard of...

The Foresite is a Canadian product. My problem with it was the diaper has the entire front of it with the company name and logo like a billboard. I may be alone or in a small minority about how I view this but if I'm buying a product I don't want it to be an advertisement for the company. When I buy my cars new I make it clear to the dealer during the negotiation process that the car can not be delivered with the dealer name on it anywhere.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

The Foresite is a Canadian product. My problem with it was the diaper has the entire front of it with the company name and logo like a billboard. I may be alone or in a small minority about how I view this but if I'm buying a product I don't want it to be an advertisement for the company. When I buy my cars new I make it clear to the dealer during the negotiation process that the car can not be delivered with the dealer name on it anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I totaly agree DonBrighton. I have been doing a bit of research lately, trying to find a plastic backed nappy. I whent to ' incontinence choice' and they have a plastic backed filter button, what came up surprised me, because i found that Tena have launched a replacement for the old maxi' it is a very good day time nappy for me, nice and slim but still absorbant enough for my needs. ( Thumbs up Tena)

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2017 at 9:27 PM, maly said:

I totaly agree DonBrighton. I have been doing a bit of research lately, trying to find a plastic backed nappy. I whent to ' incontinence choice' and they have a plastic backed filter button, what came up surprised me, because i found that Tena have launched a replacement for the old maxi' it is a very good day time nappy for me, nice and slim but still absorbant enough for my needs. ( Thumbs up Tena)

On ?1?/?12?/?2017 at 11:18 AM, FretaBWet said:

The Foresite is a Canadian product. My problem with it was the diaper has the entire front of it with the company name and logo like a billboard.

Hugs,

Freta

They've changed the design now.