LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Bang Theory

Indeed, Yes, on THE BIG BANG THEORY Episode 1011 titled "The Birthday Synchronicity", first broadcast in the USA on 15 December 2016, Bernadette gave birth to a daughter.

Bernadette is played by the super talented actress Melissa Blah is listed in IMDB as being 4' 11". That must be on her tall days; most who have met her believe Melissa is shorter than that. As shown on the 5 January 2017 Episode 1012 "The Holiday Summation" Bernadette easily fit into an ordinary old-style infant crib.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Indeed, Yes, on THE BIG BANG THEORY Episode 1011 titled "The Birthday Synchronicity", first broadcast in the USA on 15 December 2016, Bernadette gave birth to a daughter.

Bernadette is played by the super talented actress Melissa Blah is listed in IMDB as being 4' 11". That must be on her tall days; most who have met her believe Melissa is shorter than that. As shown on the 5 January 2017 Episode 1012 "The Holiday Summation" Bernadette easily fit into an ordinary old-style infant crib.

I would never have guessed that she was that short based on seeing her in interviews.

Apparently the DD system defaults to change the correct spelling of Melissa's surname to "Blah". This happened to me, Spark and Barnburner.

Perhaps the workaround for those interested is to go to IMDB, search for The Big Bang Theory and look at the cast list.

3 hours ago, diapersalways said:

how odd, never heard the word before, why censor it?

My guess is there might have been someone on here with that name irl and things might have got out of hand with that person

15 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Apparently the DD system defaults to change the correct spelling of Melissa's surname to "Blah". This happened to me, Spark and Barnburner.

Perhaps the workaround for those interested is to go to IMDB, search for The Big Bang Theory and look at the cast list.

I was about to ask if she changed her named^_^

Well, since it means smoke, you see signs in Germany "Blahen verboten" or "smoking forbidden", same as our "no smoking".

Edited by vvp39
Blah <> Blah
On 1/14/2017 at 0:27 PM, diapersalways said:

it isnt fixed, as "cruxshadow " failed to explain himself, he used a special character for the letter C so that the word would bypass the censor.

you can tell by highlighting the word he typed and you can see the parameters of the highlighter are greater around his letter C

Rauch

yea, i see that. how very odd

• 4 weeks later...

Since 15 February 2017 the entertainment trade press has reported that CBS expects to renew THE BIG BANG THEORY for seasons 11 and 12. Currently the show is in Season 10.

It appears that the five original cast members will be paid similar per episode amounts as were the six cast members of NBC's FRIENDS during its final season. The other two female stars are expected to receive substantial pay raises since those characters have become central to the series.

11 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Since 15 February 2017 the entertainment trade press has reported that CBS expects to renew THE BIG BANG THEORY for seasons 11 and 12. Currently the show is in Season 10.

It appears that the five original cast members will be paid similar per episode amounts as were the six cast members of NBC's FRIENDS during its final season. The other two female stars are expected to receive substantial pay raises since those characters have become central to the series.

There is also talk of a Spin off in the works with Sheldon's character. They are going to go back to his youth and have a show involving his exploits in his younger days with his family. Of course they will cast a different cast (hope they get a good one for him as younger, might make someones career!), but hoping that they look close enough as we know what his mother looks like now.

On a side note on Bernadette's Baby...I find that cry quite annoying, much like Howard's mother was, and am wondering if the writers think it's comical and wanted to bring back that aspect. I feel it takes away from the show as it's clearly adult voice mimicking a baby...I hope someone corrects that soon as the child matures as portrayed in the show. I am also glad that "Penny" (Know we can't write her name, I'll look into that) grew her hair back (Extensions?). Her hair cut was a bit extreme for me, but that's probably the way and time I was raised in, girls just had longer hair (No Offense to members here with short hair). I think the longer blond hair fits her Character better. I think the only one I have ever liked with short hair was Dorthy Hamill. :) think I had a boyhood crush on her...and Mary Lou Retton, so yeah gymnast get a pass in my eye. :P

THE BIG BANG THEORY is produced by Warner Bros. for CBS. The actor playing 'Sheldon' has a production deal with both CBS and WB. It is reported that actor will be an executive producer on the series about Young Sheldon, which could well go directly to series without a pilot.

The actor playing 'Leonard' also has a similar development deal. He has a series (in which he will not appear) that is about to start production.

The actor playing also has a development deal, which apparently has yet to yield a series.

The actress who plays 'Bernadette and her husband have already produced a feature film from a story and script they wrote.

That actress who plays Bernadette was cast because she could do such an accurate version of "Howard's Mom's" voice. Who can say if CBS wants to discontinue this bit? I have always been annoyed by the character of Momma Howard. My guess is that CBS executives enjoy this bit.

During a season break the actress playing 'Penny' made a movie requiring her hair be shorter. Apparently in her real life she prefers short hair. like you I assume she wears extensions or a wig on camera as Penny.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-prequel-young-sheldon-picked-up-straight-series-985631

Above is a link to a new article in THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER.

CBS has so much faith in the spin-off "Young Sheldon" that well ahead of normal fall schedule announcement it is picked-up directly, without a pilot.

The actress who will play Young Sheldon's mother is the actual daughter of the actress who plays Sheldon's mom on THE BIG BANG THEORY.