LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new normal

justagirl4fun

James and Kate Brighton are parents to two beautiful, healthy girls. Giselle has just turned two and big sister Gabrielle is 4 to 7 (that is up to you). Life is good until Giselle falls ill and their daily routine is turned upside down. I will play Giselle and Kate, looking for someone to play James and Gabrielle.

ok, I am still sorry about that. I would love to still do this RP with you. I wasn't planning on focusing on the wetting and messing of diapers/pull-ups. the only reason why I added her to be in a wet pull up is to help relate to her as myself at 4 I wet the bed so it was only going to be a night time thing for her for the most part if the RP takes us somewhere to which I feel being 4 it would be far too long without a potty then yes oppies wet pants.

It was a crisp, clear mid-December day, and the Brighton family was in the middle of a Christmas tree farm, searching for the perfect evergreen to display in their cozy little living room. James had spotted what he thought was the one. "What do you think, Gabrielle?" Kate asked excitedly as she squatted down to her four-year-old's level as two-year-old Giselle, wearing a red plaid snowsuit and a brown faux-shearling lined knit hat with bear ears, ran circles around the chosen tree.

*Gabrielle smiles up at her mommy with her pink snow suit with Hello Kitty tuque* it looks great Mommy and I think sissy likes it too! * she giggles as she watches her sister for a moment before joining her laughing away. James comes up to Kate with a loving smile wearing a green winter coat and black jeans * I think the little ones have picked out a good one!

Kate looked up and kissed James. "Yes, I think it's perfect! Now let's just hope they behave long enough for us to cut it down and get it to the car!" she said with a laugh. They were generally well-behaved children, but Kate knew that could come to an end if they got hungry or cold.

* smiles and nods looking down at the girls * ok sweeties move back to mommy so I can cut down the tree and we can take it home! * Gabrielle smiles up at daddy as she runs over to her little sister and takes her hand* Giselle! we need to play with mommy so daddy can get the tree!

* Gabrielle giggles helping her little sister onto the sled and getting on behind her, making sure to hold onto her to make sure she is safe like a good big sister. James smiles at them as once there out of the way he starts to chop down the tree *

* Once Mommy stops pulling the sled, Gabrielle gets off the sled and helps Giselle down and walk with her to mommy as daddy comes and puts the tree on the sled. James makes sure the tree is tied down before he takes the rope and starts to pull it* so girls are you ready to take this home and put pretty decorations?

"Yeah! Decawashuns!" Giselle squeals, even though she doesn't even know what decorations are; she just knows that the rest of her family is excited, so she's excited too.

"Okay, come on, girlies." Kate smiles and walks between her daughters as they return to the car.

* Gabrielle watches as her sister falls down and walks over to her side to try to help her but once Giselle starts to cry she panics * Mommy Mommy Mommy! Sissy Fell!! She Hurt! Help Help!! * James looks over and stops pulling the sled and goes over to Gabrielle and Giselle and looks over Giselle while talking to Gabrielle * its ok sweetie we will check her out * James looks Giselle over to make sure she is ok *

Kate picks Giselle up and rocks her a bit after pulling off her hood and hat to check her head. "It's okay, baby. You're alright," she soothed as she sways gently. "I think it startled her more than anything. Between her hood and hat her head was so padded it couldn't have hurt much. She'll be fine."

*Gabrielle pulls on Kate's pants trying to see what's going on, she did hear what was said but she still worried about her sister * Mommy! Me See Too!!! *James smiles down at Gabrielle and picks her up so she can see her sister *