LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fascinating DD "AB Dreams" Photo

Hi Everyone,

Today (8 January 2017) Daily Diapers was updated! Yeah!!

The new "AB Dreams" photo first caught my attention because the Mommy/Babysitter is spanking a bare-bottom naughty AB Girl, using her left hand. It is so refreshing to see a left-handed spanker in action.

Then as I studied the photo I realized the spanker very closely resembles the talented actress STEPHANIE COURTNEY. Stephanie is a friend of mine. She still is a member of the Hollywood-based "Groundlings" and is married to their lighting director. Stephanie played the Chief Switchboard Operator "Marge" on MAD MEN during its first season. She has made many movies and TV shows since then.

Fans in the USA might know Stephanie from a million commercials as "Flo" for Progressive Auto Insurance.

For comparison I am adding a photo of Stephanie Courtney as Flo in a commercial. Please note that Stephanie is wearing her watch on her right wrist, which is normal for left-handed people.

DDY0148.jpg

DDY0149.jpg

• Like 1

Stephanie Courtney has been a friend of mine since well before the pilot of MAD MEN was filmed during the fall of 2006 on location in NYC.

It is possible she knows I am urinary incontinent, but we have never discussed that topic, nor anything about spanking.

The model doing the spanking in the photo clearly is an experienced disciplinarian. Just look at the red marks, especially on the spankee's right buttocks. My experience has always been that while across a lap the side closest to the spanker gets less intense punishment. Really good, effective disciplinarians manage to spank both sides nearly equally.

My minor quibble with the photo is that not enough attention is being given to the crease separating the lower buttocks from the upper thigh. Spanks aimed there continue to throb for hours and are irritated by chair seats. Perhaps the model getting spanked is not really into that kink. One never knows.

Probably there are businesses in many places where an adult can get spanked by a professional disciplinarian.

3 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Then as I studied the photo I realized the spanker very closely resembles the talented actress STEPHANIE COURTNEY.

That's Apple, she appears in a lot of ABdreams content. I think she's the owner of the site, actually.

Thank you Diaper Always for sharing the photo of Stephanie Courtney from a Progressive commercial playing "Flo".

I have edited my original post to include a cropped version of the Flo photo.

The AB Dreams website confirms that its owner Apple is playing the strict Nurse Apple who is spanking naughty AB Girl Abby. Since this is the photo set featured in the current (on 9 January 2017) website tour, I assume the set "Baby Abby Gets Spanked" is fairly recent.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, wetatnight said:

why would she be doing Ab/Dl photos or videos?

wouldn't Progressive Insurance object to one of their spokes people doing something like that?

• 2 weeks later...