LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jealous of girls

"Damn you penis, you're getting in my way!" Said no guy ever. Unless you're a kid still living at home without access to proper sized diapers I don't see how you could not be content with all the adult sized offerings available today. You owe your dick an apology.

• Like 7
On ?1?/?10?/?2017 at 11:18 PM, Cya said:

I think you're probably the only male to ever utter this phrase in the history of mankind....

I could care less, since I am asexual,

• Like 1

I wish I were a girl, I'm sure I would be a lot happier

The only tiny benefit is that boys can stand while peeing, but that benefit becomes obsolete when one is wearing diapers

Girls can wear skirts and not be embarrassed at the nude beach (No erection)

I'm not brave enough to go through a gender change

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I have wanted to be female for a very long time, but have learned to accept my boy parts.  I tuck mine between my legs and wear girls goodnites and that seems to work pretty well.  I can't flood them if I'm trying to not leak, but sometimes I like to leak, so that's ok.  Most adult diapers are too big, and i can't buy online, so I stick with the goodnites (and I love them so!).

I'll say this - it's work being female.  So much body image pressure - trying to be 'reasonably in shape' is a full-time job.

hugs to all,

dv

• Like 1

Two things

1. Girls used to be jealous of boys since they did not have to wear diapers and rubber panties on long, full-afternoon trips. That was about 65 years ago. It is not that boys could 'hold it" longer but it was easier for them to go in out of the way places and let go

2 30 years ago, when cloth diapers were the thing among AB's you were considered will-diapered only if the diapers were so thick they could not tell by looking or feeling if you were a boy or a girl

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Males have a lot more benefits then being able to stand and pee. You don't have to worry about being assaulted walking down the street at night, or at work, or at the movies, or nearly all the places. You don't get paid less for the same job. You don't get blamed when bad things happen to you.

It is more than just body image. That is powerful, and a defining commonality among most western women, but that is just the tip of the iceberg that is life with a vagina.

Males are somewhere along the lines of twice as likely to be the victim of violent crimes.

You get paid exactly the same as a male when you work the same job for the same amount of hours.  Differences in overall earnings between genders are due to personal career choices and women choosing to work less hours.  Part time nurses make less money than full time mechanical engineers, as they damn well should.

If you want to talk about victim blaming, the single worst victim of victim blaming is the male rape victim.  “Good job man, she’s hot” “You got hard, you must have wanted it” “You’re stronger than her, you could have stopped her if you wanted to”

White western women are the single most priviliged combination of race and gender in the history of human civilization.  Take your victimization propaganda back to tumblr.

Ok, getting back on topic, girls in nappies rule!

* We don't have to worry about whether our pee is going shoot out the top of the nappy

* There's no unsightly bulge down there

* Looking down and seeing the front of the nappy totally saturated elicits for me, a really babyish feeling of oopsie, and total childish embarrassment!  Reason is that it's so hard to get urine to flow up toward the top front of the nappy.

* Sexy as hell

• Like 2

There is Hell in being either a girl or guy- just different kinds for each. And neither should be this way but it is :mellow: The worst Hell is when you're visibly neither gender; then all you get is the worst of both sides with none of the benefits :(

During my Therapy I was asked what I thought and felt about my penis. My answer was that it's a handy way to pee but that's about all it means to me, and now that I'm diapered 24/7 that hardly matters anymore. If it were gone I wouldn't miss it B) From an early age I always wanted to be a girl and I think I should have been one but here I am anyway so I just deal with it. One of the things I've always wanted is the flat front and wider hips girl's have so that skirts and dresses would look good on me. Even with my minimal 'endowment' down there it just doesn't work without effort and added padding for my hips. At least there's enough to point downward so my diapers work as they should :whistling:

If I were able I would place a point in everyone's life where their gender was switched for whatever amount of time it took for them to understand what life is like on the other side of the fence before it was switched back (if that's what they wanted to do afterwards). That would go a long way to making the world a far better place for everyone :angel_not:

Bettypooh

I think people need to grow the f up and stop playing the victim role. The real issue is that alot of humans are shitty. There are no real advantages/disadvantages to being either sex unless we're talking physically for whatever reasons/mindset. Sorry that you have had some sexism come your way Kinsy but putting a random person in a fetish forum on full blast for not even making ANY sexist remarks is extremely rude. I could make some assumptions but I won't.

To your long winded paragraphs I say only this: " Cis males though, they don't have to deal with the same everyday stress, fear, and anxiety that women deal with. Yes, they have struggles. The hyper-masculinity that culture demands, the very same demand that causes issue for women, causes issues for men who do not meet it " Have you been a man?

I can sit here and say that different races and the female sex have more issues then me being a "CIS White Male" But who are you to say everyone has a linear experience? Not to get too conspiratorial nor philosophical here... But this is how the power structure of the world is enforced. People fight other people and do not worry about what the political powers at the top of the pyramid scheme do.

Society is the problem not a group. You can say that women are treated worse then men but it can also be applied to men in various ways. You don't know the life I have had and you do not know what people have done to me. Everyone has their own set of issues and if human beings could put aside this petty notion of "What applies to only me is important above all" and realize how everyone is manipulated to hate each other to cause conflict then this might be a better county. People need to stop having a "victimization race" stop being fanatical and get over it.

You can feed and waste your energy into the notion that females are "weak" or "discriminated" upon and focus on it hard... Or you can walk your own path and ignore what society expects in you. I have done it. People don't call me a "faggot" anymore because of how I look or how long my hair is. Nobody even THINKS about it.

You're talking about shitty men there are plenty of really shitty women. I admire individuals who go their own way and take pride and strength in that. Women have held many positions of power in many different cultures. Society is the way it is now by design men and women act as they are portrayed in media.

To fully put the question of "sexism" in this thread in full perspective and context " Any other guys sometimes feel jealous/think its better for girls not having a p***s as they can fit into more diapers(baby/young children"

Compare this to: Eve the first women is the source of all sin.

I don't know him but pehaps "ukdiaperboy" would be happier as a women even with all the very real prejudice. Yes I know it exists. Yes I am not denying it. But you can either "ignore" (less ignoring and more mastering your own fate) the sexism or you can endlessly feed into it. The universe works in strange ways.

The way I think is...different I guess from most people. It's not so much as actively and aggressively fighting "the powers that be" but rather having it come naturally as a byproduct of changing a paradigm. Nothing I say is backed by science but science is humorously not understood and always subject to change. I don't think humans in general are even sure of what "science" is.

I do believe in revolution and I agree that what you want to fight for is admirable and I would earnestly want that future for women. But from looking at history and just culture in general it's always the worse of the choices to make to "force" something. I don't know if I am making a clear enough statement but I'm trying.

I was not reffering to Joan or Elizibeth (I really don't like Liz or any english monarch) I was speaking more twords the Icelandic Sagas or pre-romanized celtic Britain or even the Iriqouis nation (many American Indian tribes actually) the old cultures revered women and in Egypt (Kemet) the King and Queen sat equally on the throne. Most ancient cultures were not biased twords alot of things it has been the empires over the years that cause displacement, hate, and negative change.

Women aren't weak by any means even now in the world's current state. I could really get in-depth with this but I don't want to go too far "out there" my inner most views on alot of things are something I don't really share freely.

I think women should fight but I don't like where the "Race vs Race" or "Sex vs Sex" theme is going. It feels and looks like a plot written by a shaky hand and it's all too convenient for continuing the separation of all people in America. Even the truly ignorant and privileged "White Cis Male" (I'm talking in the worst literal stereotypical sense) are being used in a big game they have no concept of.

Edited by Guest

I wasin't implying you were framing it like that. I was just commenting on how I am worried about it for obvious reasons. The real issue is the "maintaining status-quo" and how people don't like change. It's almost like a weird stockholm syndrome but humans don't realize that if there was less "dominance/strength" and people in general were more equal things would be in balance. Things are seriously not in balance....

I personally have theories that humans aren't the same as we are now nor were what history tells us via evolution nor what religions tell us. Strength should be determined by your character and willpower not by something mundane as muscles. People see the world as they view it but little do they know we can't even see what is really going on in the universe with our eyes and how they are wired. Judging a person by their looks is the single most illogical thing humans can do.

1 hour ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

The second post I responded to was pretty sexiest, the first was me pointing out that wanting to be a girl because it would be "easier" is bullshit, and is in fact, a sexist thing to say (rather intentional or not) because it trivializes the struggles women actually deal with daily. Look no further that the #MeToo to see for yourself how widespread it is. It hasn't just been "some" sexism, but it has been an institutionalized part of my life, and every woman's life (to varying degrees.) I was told to wear a sports bra in 6th grade because my boobs developed earlier then most and they were distracting boys. God forbid the boys be held accountable for something they can control.

I was made to wear long shirts that covered my thighs because my body decided to change and boys were staring at me. In third grade I was made to wear training or sport bras when my nipples decided to start sticking out so boys wouldn't stare at me. Then I was confused when I saw my aide wearing stretch pants but not wearing a long shirt to cover her thighs. Plus high schools have dress codes where girls are not allowed to wear tank tops or show cleavage or wear short shorts that show their bodies too much or anything that shows their body too much. 

I think 6th grade is late for starting to grow breasts, mine started in 3rd grade and the following year, other girls caught up. I was the oldest in the grade because of my summer birthday so I started kindergarten at age 6 than when I was five like most kids. Early puberty is hard. I have seen some start it sooner than age nine.