LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
blitz1027

Incontinence affecting sex

19 posts in this topic

Hey all I've got a question for those who have more experience than I.  I recently got married and on my wedding night is when I stopped being a virgin.  Since my wedding night the wife and I have gotten intimate almost every night.  The problem is, with the exception of 1 time I have never reached climax.  I'm not having any issues becoming and staying erect, as a matter of fact my wife says it's the best sex she's ever had.  I just can't seem to get any pleasure out of it.  

My question is, could this be a side effect of my incontinence?  Both myself and my wife are just worried.

1 person likes this

Can you masturbate to orgasm?

I can but that can also be difficult as times.

I started to wet years after I got married I was 63 my wife and I all ways had a great sex life we have had 2 daughters the bedwetting did bother her at 1st but she got over it fast.

11 hours ago, blitz1027 said:

I can but that can also be difficult as times.

Do you take any drugs or drink?
I take oxycontin for my back, and that can make it nearly impossible to climax.

Alcohol, as we all should know can cause erectile and orgasmic dysfunction.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

Do you take any drugs or drink?
I take oxycontin for my back, and that can make it nearly impossible to climax.

Alcohol, as we all should know can cause erectile and orgasmic dysfunction.

No I don't take any drugs of any sort with the exception of a rare Tylenol.  I also don't drink.  Hate the taste of alcohol 

How serious is your incontinence, and what does it stem from? If you don't mind my asking. I've just never interacted with you.

35 minutes ago, HotDogg55 said:

How serious is your incontinence, and what does it stem from? If you don't mind my asking. I've just never interacted with you.

I don't mind you asking at all.

I dribble throughout the day but can usually make it a whole day with a single diaper unless I'm having to make a long drive somewhere.  As for where is stems from I'd love to know that myself.  The docs have performed every test under the sun and can't figure it out.  They finally jotted it down as OAB and prescribed pills.  I decided to stop taking the mess because the side effects were worse than the constant dribbling

Has your incontinence gotten any worse per say? I know it's probably very awkward, but this is something to consider talking to your doctor about. Urologist more specifically. Don't fret too much my friend but this would be of something to discuss. 

12 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

Has your incontinence gotten any worse per say? I know it's probably very awkward, but this is something to consider talking to your doctor about. Urologist more specifically. Don't fret too much my friend but this would be of something to discuss. 

I have noticed that I dribble a bit more now than I used to but not a lot more.  

Oh well then I'm not sure what to attribute it to. I'd say keep trying whether it's through regular sex, or masturbation. Just try and take note of that, and your bladder activity. Let us know how you're doing. It is something to consider talking to a doctor with. How long has this been happening? Hoping for the best for you. :P

18 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

Oh well then I'm not sure what to attribute it to. I'd say keep trying whether it's through regular sex, or masturbation. Just try and take note of that, and your bladder activity. Let us know how you're doing. It is something to consider talking to a doctor with. How long has this been happening? Hoping for the best for you. :P

My incontinence has been ongoing for for better than 10 years now.  My inability to climax is much more recent.  Like just in the last year or so.  

Like I said, take note of your bladder, and also your lack of ejaculation. Don't go crazy, but test it out. And talk to a doctor. Their might be a reason why you can't "finish". Hugs.

38 minutes ago, HotDogg55 said:

Like I said, take note of your bladder, and also your lack of ejaculation. Don't go crazy, but test it out. And talk to a doctor. Their might be a reason why you can't "finish". Hugs.

Thanks.  I've started keeping track of things like ejaculation and my leakage.  I'll bring it up at my next doctor visit

Good. Anything else you can think of that might be related is good. If you ever want to talk just PM me. Been there before. You'll be alright. Hugs.

16 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

Good. Anything else you can think of that might be related is good. If you ever want to talk just PM me. Been there before. You'll be alright. Hugs.

Thanks hotdogg.  I appreciate all your advice

No problem my friend. Any thing you need to talk about, just message me. I'll be there.

Tr putting something up your ass, it dosen't hurt (much) to try

19 hours ago, Dubious said:

Tr putting something up your ass, it dosen't hurt (much) to try

I own a small butt plug but haven't tried it with sex.