LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"it was just an accident Maddie. He is potty training and you expect them" I say while cody looks on without a care in the world, proud of what hes produced. I lift his legs and squeamishly wipe the poo off, extremely messy as he's sat in it going down the slide.

Looks at Maddie "what are you doing?"

"that's very sweet, you can pass me the wipes. but he isn't a baby honey, hes 3yrs old. All youngsters have accidents and it doesn't mean they are babies"

begins wiping Cody's bottom.

"Buddy your mom wants you home for dinner, we can play when we get home I promise" I cuddle him as we get home and inside

"Your mommy said to behave when we get home as she will be busy still"

(im carrying Cody)

I place Cody on the floor "Cody I am sorry but it was your mom's request that I bring you home, I'm sorry that we didn't have more play time, why don't you go play outside until dinner is ready, and Maddie will play with you, there's something I have to do first for your mom"

Sighs and heads upstairs to Rita and knocks on the door "Cody is upset with me because we had to leave the park early, now he won't talk to me" I head back down and turn the stove to the right place and head to the kids.

"Kids, I am sorry we had to leave the park early, don't be mad at me please"