LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Baby Switch Task Group

Every sissy baby knows that for every one mistress or mommy out there, there are hundreds of sissy babies begging for her attention. We are all looking to be submissive, and have someone else control how we dress, or what tasks we have to do, but there simply aren't enough mommies to go around.

So while we're all naturally submissive, I propose forming a group where people can take turns switching who gets to be the sub and who gets to be the domme, so we all can get that feeling of helplessly being controlled at some point. Note that you must be willing to switch and be the domme half the time, so please take that into account that before messaging about joining.

For everyone interested, please respond to this thread, or send me a message directly, and I'll begin organizing the group

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Babymaidmissy said:

I can switch with the best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What's everybodys location and status, where a very experienced, well know about couple, suburban Detroit, looking to relocate in mid Texas, preferably the Austin area

Ab couple, Mommydom & Babymaid Babyslave

So glad you girls would like to play!

And Babymaidsissy, I'm already excited and nervous by you... this feels like it could be dangerous...

I'm a late 20s sissy in NYC. Haven't ever shared this part of my life with someone else in person, but have been playing and dressing up as a sissy baby since I was super young.

First we have to get re-settled, we where moving from Metro Detroit to a condo in Austin TX, but an oak tree shifted, pulled out all the sewer plumbing, and the front wall of condo, two days before we where headed down, so now where trying g to find another place to stay down their. Ounce we do get re settled, we can work on the sissy baby switch, which should be at least one to two weeks in duration, for the real feeling of total submission. Weve lots of ab gear, full size crib, play pen, high chair, changing table with restraints, and most complete sissy wardrobe collection from 40 plus years of collecting, all in storage, but ounce we get moved the fun will begin

• Like 1
On 2/1/2017 at 10:14 AM, Babymaidmissy said:

First we have to get re-settled, we where moving from Metro Detroit to a condo in Austin TX, but an oak tree shifted, pulled out all the sewer plumbing, and the front wall of condo, two days before we where headed down, so now where trying g to find another place to stay down their. Ounce we do get re settled, we can work on the sissy baby switch, which should be at least one to two weeks in duration, for the real feeling of total submission. Weve lots of ab gear, full size crib, play pen, high chair, changing table with restraints, and most complete sissy wardrobe collection from 40 plus years of collecting, all in storage, but ounce we get moved the fun will begin

I'm interested by this, though I'm curious how it would work. How do we determine turns? What do we do if people's interests don't mesh? Half the trouble isn't just finding someone to domme, it's finding someone to domme whose interests are the same as yours. Do you have a write-up or any set of structure for how this would function, or is it still in the concept phase?

Not only do I live abou 10 miles from Swansea, but about 5 miles from Somerset and 7 miles from Bristol: And I do not even live in the UK, either

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The thoughts are their, just Terry and I had to come up with a plan and a house, since our condo in Austin was destroyed. So we now have a 30ft RV Trailer and will slow rolling down to Texas from Michigan, so if your along the way, we'd enjoy meeting.we will be looking for new place in Austin ounce we get down their