LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking In Two More

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie was seven years old. She had severe autism and was only just now learning basic life skills like feeding and dressing herself. She was a very smart and bright little girl, but couldn't do things most of the kids her age could. She couldn't help it.

"Yes, I need to explain some things about the children so you can know how to care for them. If you still want to afterwards." The social worker said nervously. She knew it would be next to impossible to place both David and Carrie in the same home and one that is understanding of Carrie's needs.

Carrie struggled to climb onto the couch. The floor was carpeted, but she didn't trust it to not be itchy or hard. After quite a bit of trying, Carrie was able to climb up and onto the couch.

"They are my wife's sister's children, so regardless of their personality issues, it wouldn't be right not to take them," Carl said. "Whatever their issues are, I'm sure we'll work them out.

(I had specifically said she wasn't potty trained. Her parents were working on it.)

Carrie was in her imagination right now, not seeing any reason to pay attention to the conversation going on in front of her. She was a sweet little girl but she had some issues.

(Yeah, but David thinks she is because she never poops her pants, and if he takes her to the bathroom at the right time, she goes in the toilet.

Mary sighed. She didn't see why Carrie needed so much explanation, to her she seemed to just be a late bloomer. "I'll take the day off." She quickly called her boss and explained, she understood.

(I thought we were keeping the names the same.)

Mary woke her oldest daughter up. "I'm going to drive you and write a note. Your cousins came here and we had to talk to the social worker." She said before heading to wake up Sarah.

David got to his feet, and he kept watch of his sister to make sure she didn't get in any trouble, but didn't hover over her or try to intrude on her space.

(Please don't imply they share rooms. I was already going to say they all had their own rooms plus a guest room. Five bedrooms isn't that hard to find with two salaries.)

Sarah climbed out of bed and frowned. "I haven't had an accident I forever momma!" She said to her mother. She didn't appreciate her mom asking her all the time if she wet the bed. She hadn't wet the bed in three weeks!

She rubbed her eyes a little. "Did you pick my clothes out?" She asked with a yawn. Usually her mother picked out her clothes the night before and Sarah usually helped, but she fell asleep early.

Sarah frowned. She hated being rushed. It always made her have a bad day at school because she'd start worrying about everything. She was always very much a worry wart and was always concerned about things most kids her age weren't.

(I don't think so. Unless you're changing her age. She's only a year older than David. If she was like 16 or something than yeah I would be ok with that.)

Macy yawned a little and put her thumb in her mouth. She was still sleepy as always. "Sleep good." She mumbled behind her thumb. She had no idea she'd be staying home today since her mother wasn't going to work.

Carrie let herself be led around wherever people wanted her to be. She wasn't too fond of her brother changing her, but David told her they'd be mad if she had an accident. She didn't want to get in trouble again.

Carrie just stood there. She gave a small shrug. She didn't want her brother to do it, and she barely knew this supposed aunt of hers. She looked at David and put her fingers together and bent them so her fingers were bent where they meet the rest of her hand and she held it up to her cheek by her mouth. This was the sign she made up a long time ago to mean her mother. She made it because her mother always got her hair cut in a bob, just to her mouth.