LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking In Two More

Shy-Diapers

Carrie started to sob at this point, having a full blown meltdown. Everything was too overwhelming and she couldn't control her emotions anymore. She was yelling and sobbing and kicking the seat in front of her. (Assuming they're in the third row because you shouldn't put a toddler that far back.) She was overwhelmed and everything was too much.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(At first, I thought so, too, but then I realized that someone had to sit next to Macy who Mary trusted so she wouldn't try to get out of her seat or whatever, so I figured that when the baby went along, Jessica often rode next to her to keep her quiet and in her seat.)

Jessica laughed at her little sister, and tried to touch her nose again.

Mary not understanding her sensory needs, and needing to get to town before the schools closed, just started the car and started to drive.

David tried to touch her hands gently without restraining them to let her know he was there, and everything was okay.

David turned a frown at Sarah.

"You might well be in trouble," he said.

(At the moment, I'm sort of played out with the family scenario where the girl is always having some kind of major problem that has to be dealt with regardless of it being a loss, a medical or mental problem, or whatever.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but for at the moment, I think our interests are not matching, so we need to think about a plot later that we might both like, but right now, the same old plots we were doing just don't hold my interest as much right now.