LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Transformation

Isabelle was going to visit her Aunt Lilly and was staying thsir all summer whilst her parents went away. Isabelle wasnt the type of girl who would wear dresses and make up. She loved to play football and climb trees getting dirty. But that was all about to change but she just didnt know it yet.

Isabelle is dropped off ar her Aunts

Lilly had prepared everything for Isabelle for the summer. Having been a mother of two daughters herself, she assumed Isabelle was going to be just like her little Melanie and Rebecca. She had gathered all their old dresses back when they were Isabelle's age and even dusted down their old room and cleaned things up. Upon hearing the knocking, Lilly smiles and gets up from her chair and goes to the door, opening it she looks down and smiles a little at Isabelle. "How there, Sweetie! I've been waiting all day for you." She steps aside and gestures for her to come inside, while also taking a mental note of Isabelle's boy-ish appearance.

Isabelle walked into the house and took off her bag and put another bag down which had her boy looking clothes in. She takes her scruffy trainers off and sits down in some ripped jeans and a t-shirt with a jacket over the top. "It was quite a drive here. Mom had to stop for some gas." Isabelle says

Lilly blinks and nods as she closes the door. "Oh yeah, its a lot different being out here in the middle of nowhere away from suburbia." She chuckles nervously, in all honesty Lilly was kinda anxious about having to take care of Isabella. Especially now that she's all...dressed how she is, hopefully what she wore didn't reflect how she'd act. "If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind showing your around, its been quite a while since you been here."

"I dont need f***ing showing around. Im not a f***ing baby so dont f***ing treat me like i am. I knlw where everything is." Isabelle curses and swears as she sits in the living room on the sofa on her phone not even looking at her Aunt Lilly.

"Excuse me, Missy?" Lilly says shocked and walks over to Isabella. "Do you know who you're even speaking too?" She asks sternly shocked that her sister would ever raise her daughter to act like such a bitch.

Lilly grabs Isabelle's arm and yanks her back. "Excuse me but if you're going to speak to me like that, Little Girl. I don't care if you're my child or not but you'll be sleeping outside tonight if you don't fucking get your shit together." Lilly says very sternly while giving her an intimidating stare.

"Not if you're sleeping in my shed you little bitch, or if I ground you from your phone," Lily retorts. "Y'know I don't know what my sister did to raise you like this but let me get some shit settled here. Either you play by my fucking rules, or you're going to be grounded to your god damn room all summer till your mother comes and picks you up. No phone, no T.V., just you and some of my favorite books." Lily says sternly, cursing her sister for making her put up with such a brat.

"That's it." Lilly takes Isabelle by the hand and practically has to drag her to her bedroom. "You'll stay in here until you've calmed down and can talk to me like a real high school girl!" She opens the door and pushes Isabelle inside, the room would be very pink and girly, even the bed and its sheets were pink and flowery.

Lilly stands back from the door. "Not until you've calmed down! If you can do that then we can talk about your punishment!" Lilly says before cursing under her breath and going back to the living room, waiting for Isabelle to actually calm down and act like an actual human being.

Hoping that Isabelle was finally calmed down and ready to talk like a mature person. Lilly comes back up and knocks on the door with her free hand, the other was holding an iced tea for her. "Isabelle are you ready to talk?" Lilly asks, her voice calm and motherly sounding, just like when she first showed up.

Lilly shifts and steps into the room, she turns to look at Isabelle and adjusts her skirt so she could crouch down. "Look, Isabelle. I know your upset with being stuck with me. Believe me, I'm nervous about having to take care of you as well so you're not the only one. I just want to let you know that I don't appreciate the tone and attitude you gave me earlier. You're a teenager girl, if you want to live with me over summer break you're going to have to act like one, because if you don't I'm just going to have to treat you as if you're a baby due to you acting like one." Lilly holds the ice tea out to Isabelle. "I'm sorry for swearing at you earlier."

Lilly takes a breath and sighs as she gets up. "I'm not threatening you, Isabelle but if that's what you want so be it." She follows the girl down the stairs. "From here on out, I'm taking your phone and you're staying in your room till dinner time! If you cry or show any fuss, I'll double down on your punishment!" She says to the girl and holds her hand out. "Now give me your phone!"

Lilly takes a breath and watches the girl walk away. Sighing she goes and starts to make dinner, while also waiting for Isabelle to have some kind of reaction. She was rather surprised the girl walked off without any response.