LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Transformation

"I didn't here a toilet flush. There's a wet stain on the carpet that smells like pee, and I don't own a dog Isabelle." Lily sighs and grabs the pullups and shoes them to her. "I think we might have an issue dear, that's why I need you to start wearing these." she says being blunt.

Lily sighs and follows Isabelle upstairs and enters without knocking. "Isabelle, you only have to wear them at night. Just so you don't wet the bed and I don't have to keep washing your sheets!" That is unless Isabelle keeps wetting during the day, then she'll have to wear them all the time.

"If you can't go to the bathroom correctly and cry lile one you might as well be Isabella! It's not lile I'm asking you to walk outside in them!" Lily says getting angry. "Wear them this one time, if you don't wet the bed then you'll never see these ever again!"

The bag would simply bounce off a closed window seeing it was too chilly out for it to be open. Lily sighs. "I am helping you, Sweetie. Do you want to sleep in another pee stained bed?" dhe asks honestly.

Lily doesn't forget and sticks to her oath, if Isabelle were to wet the bed again. She hoped she would at least agree to wear the pull ups for bedtime, just so she wouldn't have to keep ruining her sheets. She sighs. "It's not like I'm going to make her walk around outside with them...no one else is gonna know," she says to herself and sits down to watch T.V. for a bit so Isabelle could calm down and think things over.