LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Student to Parent (private with Ishigreensa)

Jennifer Green, or Jenny to her friends, felt like she was on top of the world. The 21-year-old college student had recently obtained a summer internship at an accounting firm that she had her eye on for years. The firm was closer to her college than it was to her home, so she was considering dorming at her college for the summer. However, after seeing the cost of summer housing,

A young girl who looked as though she was old enough to be in high school or maybe college, it was hard to tell by looking, but she was sixteen years old, had just been wandering around the apartment parking lot looking for something that looked familiar.

Just as Jenny was about to grab her groceries and head back to her apartment, a strange young girl approached her and bowed. The girl was asking about her mom, but Jenny was too busy looking at the poor condition this girl was in. Her clothes were dirty and her pants were soaking with what Jenny assumed was pee. "I'm sorry, but I haven't seen your mom," Jenny said, about to leave as she wasn't able to bear the smell of stale urine, but then she saw the girl squirming like she had to go to the bathroom really badly. Jenny knew she couldn't just leave this poor girl by herself because if her pants were any indication, she was sure to have another accident. With a sigh, Jenny grabbed the girl's hand. "Alright, you can use my bathroom. Come with me," Jenny

As they walked to the apartment, Kim's bowels kept putt-putting more and more into the crack of her bottom until it was nearly full and her bowels were now nearly stuck open.

Even though Jenny was outside the bathroom, she could hear the grunts coming from inside, so she had a pretty good idea of what was happening. She honestly felt bad for the girl; she looked about 16, but it was clear that her potty training was not up to that level yet. Jenny tried giving the girl some space to take care of the accident herself, but after ten minutes had passed and she still hadn't come out, Jenny knew that she had to take action. Opening the door to the bathroom, the first thing that hit Jenny was the smell. However, she tried not to look too disgusted as she approached the brown-haired girl who was standing there panting on her bathroom floor.

"Alright, I think you and I both know what happened here, but don't worry. I don't think any less of you for it," Jenny said, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder in what she hoped was a reassuring manner. "I don't quite know what's going on here, but I do know that you need to get cleaned up, so I'm gonna give you a little bath," Jenny continued, proceeding to strip the girl of all of her clothes, including her extremely soiled panties. "Sorry about all this, but I had a feeling that after everything that's happened, you wouldn't be in any position to give yourself a bath."

Upon saying that, Jenny took the now-naked girl into her bathtub and turned on the water, leading her inside. While the bath filled up, Jenny decided to clear the air by trying to make some conversation. "So... what's your name girl? Why are you here?" she asked the girl before her in the tub.

Jenny was being thrown a lot of information that she was quite frankly having some trouble believing, so she decided to wait until the bath was finished to bring anything up. While bathing Kim, Jenny made sure to clean her body extremely well, especially the private areas. Once the bath was finished, Jenny took Kim out of the tub and dried her off while the water drained. "Kim, I'm sorry, but nothing you said makes sense to me," Jenny said, wrapping the towel around Kim once she was all dry. "You say you're ten, but no matter how I see it, you look at least sixteen. Plus I rented out this apartment a month ago, and the person who rented it to me was certainly not your mom."

Kim looked at her startled when she said that none of it made any sense.

"I just got out of school, about three hours ago," she said as she was drug to the bedroom to put on some clothes.

The more Kim spoke, the more confused Jenny got. The poor girl genuinely thought she was a ten year old girl even though her body told a different story, and it didn't seem like she was lying or acting either. Once Kim started crying, Jenny instinctively put an arm around her to comfort her. "There there, don't cry," she said, attempting to calm Kim down. "Let me get you dressed." Jenny then clothed Kim in her old clothes. "Kim, I don't know how or why, but six years must have passed since your last memories," Jenny explained to Kim once she was dressed. "That's why you think my apartment is yours and that you are ten. All of that was true six years ago, but you don't remember the time that passed, so you're still living in the past."

She sobbed while the older girl thought about what to do, but when she suddenly turned to Kim, Kim jumped and her sobbing started to become sniffles instead.