LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It was about ten after five when Ellen James pulled up in front of the elementary school two of her daughters attended. She was supposed to pick them up from the after school program by 5:00 but had had a hard time getting out of work this afternoon. Her oldest daughter would be home by now, but Ellen wasn't crazy about leaving an 8-year-old and an 11-year-old under the supervision of a 13-year-old for several hours 5 days a week.

• Like 1

The two sisters had homework club from about 3:30 to 4:00 and then they had dance club from 4:00 to 4:45.

The dance instructor was getting a little upset seeing that Mrs. James was yet again, late, maybe for the third time that month since her boss always seemed to keep her.

When the girls didn't come out Ellen finally went inside to find them. She finally located them in the cafeteria. "There you are!" she said with false cheerfulness. "All ready to go? I don't want to leave your sister alone much longer."

"Okay, well...thanks." Ellen took the card and joined the girls. "All ready?" she asked as she forced a smile. She got close enough to Robyn to sniff without making it obvious and, sure enough, the girl smelled of stale urine. She decided to wait until she was alone with Robyn to discuss it. "We're running pretty late...what do you say we pick up McDonald's on the way home?"

Robyn smiled and nodded while little Melissa jumped up and down and clapped her hands with glee.

"McDonalds, McDonalds, McDonalds,"

"Go ahead, get in," Ellen said. Once they were all in she looked at the girls. "Decide what you want now, so we can go through the drive-thru. I don't want to waste time going in," she said as she quickly texted her other daughter to see what she wanted to eat.

Nicole saw the text and responded with a double cheese burger and shake if that was okay.

Robyn got in the back while Melissa got in the front.

"I want a cheese burger happy meal," Melissa said.

(Yes, Alice is 3 and Hazel is 7. I should think Hazel would be in the back. Idk about Japan, but here (in NY at least) all kids under 12 have to ride in back. I didn't know we were bringing them in already, I thought he would show up when Ellen needed help with the girls.)

"Yes you can," Ellen said to Robyn as she started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

(There is a law in Japan that says kids should ride in the back, and there is a seatbelt law, but you'd be surprised how many times I've not only seen younger children in the front seat, but also have seen kids standing in the seat with an older person holding them steady as the car was driving in front of me, and I guess they changed the law.

"It was fun!" Hazel said as she got settled in her booster seat. "We made monsters in art class! And we had cake, 'cause it's Aidan's birthday."

Ellen helped Melissa with her buckle and continued on to McDonald's. She was relieved to see the drive-thru line was short and soon they were on their way home with their order.

"Yes, we are going right home. Why?" Ellen asked.

"I only have math homework. It's really easy," Hazel said as she sat on the floor and took her shoes off. She took her workbook out of her backpack and got settled at the table.

At 3 years old, Alice wasn't going to be contained by a playpen. She waited until Jack's back was turned and quickly climbed out. She made a beeline for the playroom and started climbing the bookcase to get at the markers she knew were on the top shelf.

Hazel got to work on her math.

"No, she isn't in trouble, but this is between Robyn and me, okay?" Ellen was worried that even if Robyn couldn't hear, she might be suspicious of them whispering in the front seat.

Jack was working on dinner, but when he turned around to check on his daughters and saw the little one missing, he immediately went to the play room to see if she was in there because that's where their toys were.

Alice giggled and squealed when Jack grabbed her. She was much happier at the table and sat scribbling merrily until dinner was ready.

Hazel made quick work of her math problems and colored with her sister. "Daddy, what are you making?" she asked as she drew a picture of their little family. Hovering above them, with wings and a halo, was her mother.

"We're having spaghetti tonight, so put your homework out of reach of the table, get the papers and the markers and put them up.