LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
phillykidd1979

How to tell your girlfriend??

9 posts in this topic

HI I am not new on here, but I am in a difficult spot. I have been a lot more active in the AB/DL scene over the past 2 to 3 years. I have met a lot of nice people I consider friends and family into the scene. The thing is I started talking to a vanilla girl about 3 and half to 4 years ago and while we met on a dating site for vanillas, We decided at the time we were only friends.  fats forward to this past week or 2, we hung out a few times and went to dinner. She decided to tell me she likes me more than a friend. I hvae always liked her and always hoped for more then friends. We hung out this past weekend and had a great time and we both seem to want more and want to date. The thing is I am into abdl very much and don't think I could ever give it up. SHe seems to really like me and hopes for more. 

The question I have is do I tell her about this side of me at all or hide it forever??

And if i do tell her when do I tell her now or later when things get closer and better?? 

Also how do I tell her if I do tell her??? 

I think I would have a hard time hiding it because most of my friends I am close to and love like family are into the scene and how would I be able to hide it from her when my friends are into it and she would wonder why I am going to friends houses all the time and not invite her??

Thanks in advance!!! Any and all opinions and advice is welcome!!!

I would say talk to her. Just sit down (maybe with some information about it) and tell her what it means to you. It is a part of you just as she is and if you are going to be together for the long run she should know.

There are lots of pros and cons for telling someone (GF, wife, family member) that you like wearing diapers.  Some members are all for it, many are totally against it.  There are many posts in the forum about it and I recommend that you do some searching and reading up on them.  It may take you some time but there is a lot of valuable input including many results of what happened when someone did tell another about their diapers and how it was received.

As someone who's Daddy started out as my vanilla boyfriend, I can say that you do take a chance by telling her, but in the end it's the best thing to do. I waited just under 2 years to say anything and I realized after hiding it for so long, that a relationship built on mistrust and secrets just causes pain. Telling him was the best thing I ever did and he has made many of my fantasies come to life. I won't say the same will happen to you, but trust me. Hiding it is not the way to go because that is just being unfaithful. 

Tell her. When I was seen my last GF I knew I had to tell her no matter what. I wish I told her sooner as in right at the start where I knew it was getting a bit more serous. I wrote everything down on paper and had it with me when I told her. Make sure you wright everything you want to say to her down. It was so tough to tell her but I was so glad I did.

I did thought that I would be able to give this up when we were going out but I never knew how strong of a feeling I have for this lifestyle. I couldn't lie to her if I try to wear behind her back. I loved her to much. She was never going to get into this lifestyle and it would be very unfair of me to try and force her to.

So my advice is tell her asap.

I hope everything works out fine for both of ye. It's a hard decision.

Tell her....A couple of my former girlfriends knew about this too and for the most part they were understanding, heck my recent ex drank out of a bottle once and let me suck her thumb and said it looked cute and one time when we were kissing I guess to get me in the mood she would mention how she likes diapers. She never wore them though unfortunately really wish I would of kept her but things happen I guess. We didn't break up over that though 

I would first gauge how she may react to the potential of any kinks. I've had success kind of rolling it out in stages. Usually asking if she has any kinks starts the conversation and you can elude to you having something. My girlfriend at the time was very accepting and so I felt comfortable telling her everything. Fast forward a few years later and I'm happy to call her my wife and Mommy 

start slow! dont just blurt out "hey! i like diapers!" test the water slowly, drop little hints here and there. i did that with my last g/f, and im glad i didnt tell her about about my diapers. she would have used that against me, and it wouldnt have been pretty. anyway, drop fetish hints here and there, and not just diaper related. explore other kinks and fetishes the two of you might have. but again, wait for it. it sounds like you've been together only a few days/weeks, so give it time and dont rush into these things. slow down and just enjoy being together. 

congrats and good luck! :)

Have you two been intimate with each other yet? Are you sexually satisfying each other? If so, maybe just enjoy meeting each other's sexual needs for a while before introducing your special relationship with diapers. When I was getting intimate with my wife, she really enjoyed receiving oral sex and having orgasms. If you can keep your lady satisfied sexually, she will be much more receptive to helping you meet your kinky needs. :03_EmoticonsHDcom: