LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to start saying "I want" again?

This is going to sound really weird, but I have a very bad problem with asking for things as a little, including and up to little time. This has caused a lot of frustration both internally and with my daddy. I want to be able to verbally express my needs to him, but I feel that by doing that, I'm just being a demanding brat and that it will cause more friction between us. I don't feel I should need to ask for these things because he knows I need them and I've expressed it to him many times already. For instance, I told him yesterday that I wanted to be little today, and when we woke up this morning, he completely forgot. I don't want to have to remind him. I want him to remember. I know this is selfish and that I shouldn't be afraid to state my needs, but I am afraid, namely because I feel if I ask him for it, he'll only do it as an obligation. His heart won't be in it because he doesn't really want to do it. Is there a way to make it easier to verbalize my needs as a little without making it seem like my daddy has to do these things for me?

I've felt really similar things with my Daddy, and he and I have had numerous occasions where I end up grumpy and sad because I waited for him to innitiate little time. It never ends well. You should talk to your Daddy and let him know you want to be little more but don't want to feel like an obligation. I also find that most of the time, you are not an obligation and there is more at work here such as him forgetting or feeling like maybe you changed your mind because you didn't innitiate it. No matter what, talking about these feelings is the healthy thing to do and will help you two better understand each others feelings.