LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay (Redo)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie sighed a little. "My teacher said I had to draw everyone. I drew mommy and daddy and jess and me and Izzy, but you didn't want me to draw you so I didn't." She sighed a little and showed him the picture with the empty spot between Mom and Jess.

(Jessica doesn't have anyplace to appear her just now, as she has changed her clothes, and is now in the living room area, but everyone seems to be doing their own thing)

Carrie nodded and pointed to her drawing of Jess. "That's you." She said smiling. She frowned a little though. "Jacob doesn't wanna be in the picture." She said quietly. "But my teacher says I gotta include everybody, even pets!"

"Well, how about you just draw a circle for his head and then tell the teacher that you couldn't fill in the details because Jacob is being weird about being drawn," she said.

Carrie frowned a little. She liked learning, but often got picked on for being small and quiet. She was on the younger end of her grade and so was shorter than most of the kids in her grade. She sighed. "Not really."

Carrie frowned. She wasn't lying. Her sister asked if things were good at school, and she said not really. She sighed. "Nobody likes me." She said quietly. "And everyone keeps making fun of me all the time." She sniffled. She pointed to a scrape on her knee that had some dried blood. "I got pushed off the slide today."

James was still with Belle and came to the living room and saw that jessica and carrie were having a private moment that he didnt want to ruin for the 2 of them and looks at her "how about we go play in your room" he whispers

Carrie pointed to the scrape on her knee and then showed her sister her hands. They had a bunch of small scrapes and some friction burn. "I fell into the woodchips." She said softly. The playground's padding was primarily woodchips.