LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay (Redo)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie frowned. She started to cry when she heard what Jacob said about her. What was wrong with her? She didn't know why her brother would say something like that. She got up off the couch and ran to her room, throwing her picture in the garbage after crumpling it up. She curled up on her bed and squeezed her stuffed cat as tight as she could, crying into its plush.

James heard he end of the conversation between Jessica and Jacob and say Carrie run off in tears and sighed. "Jessica can you please check on your sister?" As I put Isabelle down for a second so I can talk to Jacob "I need a word with you" James being more stern than he usually is as they go to his room for privacy. "Want to tell me why the hell youre being a jerk today to your sister. All she wants to do is spend time with you and you keep pushing her away. I know hanging out with your little sister isn't "cool" but if I taught you anything it's that family comes first and we have to look out for each other

"Who is it?" Carrie croaked, her voice a little raw from all the crying. She felt hurt. She'd never felt hurt like this before. This even hurt more than being pushed off the slide. Why would her brother say something like that.