LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay (Redo)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James came out of the kitchen with snacks for the kids since he was working from home today. He brings Carrie her snack and a cup of juice and kisses her head "I'm sure it will come out greaat sweetie, I can't wait to see it"

Carrie frowned. She was supposed to draw everyone in her household including pets if they had any, which they didn't. "I'm supposed to draw everyone in my house." She said softly. She didn't want to make her brother unhappy, but didn't want to get a bad grade on her project.

Carrie frowned. She didn't want to upset her big brother. Maybe she just wouldn't draw him. She shook her head and just drew her parents. She debated on wether or not to draw her big brother. She looked up to him dearly and loved him even more. She stared at her crayons indecisively.

(I was waiting for James to reply. He was the only one interacting with people atm.)

Carrie sighed. She drew the picture minus her big brother Jacob, but she did leave a space in case he allowed her to put him in later. She climbed off her chair and found him. She showed the outline to him a little sadly. It wasn't fully colored yet, but each member of the family was clear. "I didn't draw you." She said sadly. "I didn't want you to be mad at me if I did."

(Sorry lost track and forgot to reply)

james smiled glad to see Carrie and Jacob getting along well again. He continued to hold Izzy and saw Jessica quietly go to her room. He follows her and gently knocks on the door "Jessica can I come in?" He asks softly

James sighed and thought best to give her her space "ok I uuhhm just wanted to make sure you were ok. I'll be right here if you need anything" Jessica has be lashing out more lately and he didn't understand why.

he looked at izzy realizing she hadn't been changed in a while "hey princess how about we try sitting on the potty for a little bit"

He didn't know what to talk to Jessica about he knew she was having a hard time and was having "girl issues" that he didn't really think he could help with. He was hopping that when his wife got home she could talk to her knowing how amazing and loving of a Mom she is that she would know the right thing to say.

He took Isabella to the potty in the bathroom and helped her sit on it bringing her a toy to play with to keep her distracted