LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Shy-Diapers

Ruby came back downstairs and sat back down and went back to eating her breakfast.

skye took a piece of bacon off the table and nodded." Fine what times lunch.",she said walking to the kitchen door."

3 minutes ago, Anyone2 said:

( Harry never came downstairs he still upstairs , plus that is taking control of my character )

(You said Dylan came down to the kitchen to watch what would happen. What is he watching if Harry is still upstairs and Ruby is up there dealing with him? But whatever, I'll fix it.)

Henry rolled his eyes at Skye. "Same time it always is." Between the baby's napping and Finn's therapy routine and meds they tried to stick to a pretty strict schedule. He wondered how things were going upstairs with Harry and Ruby.

Jason saw things were getting pretty crazy at the house which happened often with so many different personalities in one house at least one person was upset with another. He looked at skye, fin and liz. He knew why skye was upset and wanted to help and felt bad seeing lizzy and fin being ignored as he went over to talk to skye "maybe we should get out of here for a little bit and take finn and liz its getting a little crazy in here dont you think. Besides we havent had brother sister

"punishments do don't work for every kid" Dylan said. Harry never really got the idea of being punished, he didn't seem to learn anything from it. Every time his parents tried punishing him before he didn't seem to understand what he was being punished for or why he was being punished.

" he just stood there and didn't listen to me and Dylan came back saying I'm making it worse. He needs to know what he did was wrong and he just can't go throwing tantrums without anything being done to him

Henry sat Finn on the counter and began administering her morning meds as he continued talking to Ruby. "I'll go talk to him when I'm done," he said as he drew up the correct dosage of the first medicine with a syringe. She opened up obediently and let him squirt it in the back of her mouth. The next two meds were given just as easily and he set her on the floor with a pat on the head. "Good girl. Now go play for a bit." Finn wandered off to the living room and Henry headed upstairs. "Harry, you need to come downstairs and sit in time out. When you're done, you are going to clean the floor."

Dylan went outside his bedroom but didn't go downstairs, there was no way he was going to leave Harry, when he was so annoyed and could have a meltdown any second. Harry's face turned almost red with anger,he absolutely hated being ordered around. "Do not order me around!" Harry said in a very angry voice.

(Okay. Let's say they live in California. That way they can go to the beach and nobody has a cold room. Even if it were cold she would have a space heater. And also, because he posted after I typed the starter post up, I say the biggest brother's room is in the finished basement. The parents wouldn't worry since he's the oldest and almost an adult.)

Carrie smiled and nodded. "Wanna use the new beads we got?!" She asked excitedly. Their parents had recently gotten a big thing of perler beads for the kids to share and play with without being noisy or screaming.