LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Shy-Diapers

Jason helped Finn get dressed "This is a very pretty outfit sis you sure are smart" as he finished her helped Finn get postioned with her walker "now common mommy made yummy breakfest for you" as h walks with her slowly to the kitchen

Finn "helped" dress herself, then waited for her brother to get her leg braces on and carry her downstairs, then walked proudly to the table. Not six months ago she'd had a surgical procedure done where some of her nerves were cut to reduce the spasticity in her muscles. She'd had to re-learn everything from rolling over, sitting up, and crawling to standing and walking but now, after much rigorous therapy, she was walking better than ever. She made her way to her chair and waited patiently for someone to help her into her booster seat next to Carrie.

"There is plenty of room," Henry insisted, as they had special ordered a table long enough to comfortably seat the entire family. "You are part of this family, now act like it."

Skye noticed harry looking at her and started directly into his eyes a slight scowl on her face. After a bit of time passed she stopped and looked to her father." I'm not hungry can I just be excused." She said

• Like 1

Harry just smiled at Skye when she started looking directly into his eyes. "Dylan what is it?" he asked noticing that Dylan realised something. "We are the only ones still wearing night time stuff" Dylan said

Jason helped Finn into her chair and made her a plate knowing she likes to feed herself he cut it into little pieces to make it easier.

Jason saw skye having an attitude with everyone and thought maybe it was time for him to talk to her about it "hey skye me and a few teammates are going to head to the beach today. Maybe if you want you can invite some of your friends and I wouldn't mind driving"

Henry rolled his eyes. "Skye, no one has asked you to babysit today, nor do we ask you to do so on a regular basis and when we do it certainly isn't all day. I'm sorry you're in a bad mood but don't don't blame it on us."

Finn sat in her special booster chair and slowly ate some pancakes and a bit of fruit. She still had some trouble chewing and swallowing, and preferred foods that were soft over anything tough, dry, or crunchy.

Harry stopped eating his food and threw it on the floor. He then got up from his chair and pushed it over. The chair fell onto the floor. He then walked upstairs and into his and Dylan's bedroom. Dylan shortly after got up from the table and ran upstairs. He

Skye let it a small giggle." Your right dad. It's more like they do something and the you say. How do you let them do that why didn't you stop them." She said.

Skye watched the whole thing and was waiting for a punishment from her parents

"Well, you are older and know better. You live here. We buy you food and clothes, give you an allowance, pay for cable and internet and your phone...you are old enough to help out around the house in return and keeping an eye on the little ones is part of that. If you don't think that's fair, I'll take your phone and those new sneakers I just bought you last weekend," Henry challenged as he held out his hand. He glanced at his wife, wondering if she was going to get Harry and being him back downstairs to the time-out stool in the kitchen, as he obviously couldn't deal with both Skye and Harry at the same time.

Ruby sighed and picked up the chair and food before heading upstairs and into Barry and Dylan's room." Harry I know your upset but what you did is not acceptable at all one downstairs and sit on the time out stool.

skye looked at her dad and rolled her eyes." There's one of me and so many of them. I like to do my own things as well. It's not like I haven't lost enough from them. I can't even get a warm room let alone an actual room." She said sighing

(okay, I'm confused...she's complaining her room is cold, but it's apparently warm enough to go to the beach??? Can we straighten this out? What time of year is it?)

"You have time to do your own things. We have never told you you can't participate in any of the extracurricular activities you've asked to do, and it's not like you have to watch the kids 24/7, but when you're around and you see them doing things they shouldn't, yes you need to stop them or find an adult. I don't think that's unreasonable."

3 minutes ago, Anyone2 said:

(Barry and Dylan's Room?)

Henry sighed. "Fine. But you know the deal...if you don't eat what's served, you don't eat until the next meal. No snacking before lunch," he warned as Harry stormed into the kitchen. "You know your behavior was unacceptable. 10 minutes in time out, and then when everyone is finished eating you are to clean the floor," he said sternly to his son. Finn was still eating and just watched everything that was going on wide wide blue eyes. She didn't like all the arguing.