LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Shy-Diapers

Jason had never changed his siblings before always finding a way to get out of them and was nervous to try now especially with Finn. Give me a second as he went to find someone for help and saw his mom and the big breakfest she had made "wow mom this all looks and smells amazing" he hugged his mom tight...but first i need your help. Finn needs a change can you do it please, ive never done it before"

Henry didn't bother with bubbles or toys; he figured the rest of the little ones would be up soon so this had to be a quick bath. He soon had Carrie washed and lifted her out of the tub. He wrapped her in a towel and planted a kiss on her head. "Go get dressed. I'm going to bring your laundry downstairs." He grabbed her wet pajamas and was headed to her room for the sheets but bumped into the baby. "Well, what are you doing out here?"

" ok first take the tapes off lien this." She said showing him slowly." Then you pull the front back and wipe the little cutie." She said as she quickly wiped Finn up." Pull the old diaper out and use some powder." She said as she did it" and finally put in the new diaper ." She said as she got Finn in a dry diaper and blew a raspberry on her tummy." All done."

Finn giggled and squirmed spasticly as Ruby blew raspberries on her belly. Once she stopped she pushed herself to a sitting position. It was hard, but she was determined to do it on her own. She waited for Ruby to set her on the floor and open the drawer so she could pick out her clothes. There were so many things she needed help with, but she took pride in the things she was able to do independently.

Lizzy smiled and giggled when her daddy was tickling her belly. Being the baby of the family, she was very happy to get quite a bit of attention, even in the busy mornings of everyone waking up. "Daddy owan!" She said happily once her diaper was changed. She wanted to wear her favorite orange dress that had Nemo on it.

"I want breakfast" Harry said whining. "So do I" Dylan said feeling hungry. "I want breakfast now" Harry shouted getting annoyed. "I'm sure someone will get us breakfast soon" Dylan said trying to calm down Harry.

Lizzy happily complied in getting dressed. Once she was dressed and her hair was in two pigtails with orange holders of course, she ran downstairs and to the table. After saying; "Fank DaDa!"

Henry went to Carrie's room for the wet sheets, then followed Liszt downstairs where he heard Harry shouting. "Hey, hey, hey, indoor voice! No one missed breakfast. I think mommy just went upstairs to get Finn. I'm sure she'll be right back. Now calm down and go sit at the table," he ordered before continuing on to the downstairs bathroom, which was quite large and also served as the laundry room.