LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Shy-Diapers

I wanna start an open RP. I'm open to having characters of any age, so long as you're realistic, i.e. I don't want you trying to play a 7 year old who isn't potty trained and has no other issues. And please don't make it all about wetting or messing your diaper or whatever. That's just not fun for everyone. Any character can have any issues wether it be medical or whatever. Just please be respectful.

Harry is 8 years old, he finds it hard to keep still sometimes,he is very energetic most the time. He is sometimes happy, he can be friendly some of the time, he is very close to Dylan, he sometimes forgets to use the bathroom in the day time and he wets the bed almost every night. He was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 2 and

I can be the dad and a sister.

Finnegan - aka Finn, 4 years old. Has spastic cerebral palsy. Wears leg braces and uses a walker, has limited use of right hand. Sometimes gets frustrated when she can't keep up with her siblings, but is generally pretty happy and easy going. Previous attempts at potty training have been unsuccessful due to the CP but her parents are getting ready to try again. Has some trouble with speech but understands everything and is a perfectly normal (if not above average) 4-year-old cognitively.

Edited by justagirl4fun
Hit submit by accident

(Do you have room for 1 more?)

Jason-17 oldest of the family. He's 6'4 and athletic and is the all american athlete and is a senior in high school at the top of his class. He's busy alot trying to balance school football and girlfriend but he loves his family. He's not around much as it seems like he's only home to sleep.

(maybe at some point the parents ask him to stay around to help babysit)

"Hey there, Care Bear," Henry said quietly as he sat up in bed. "What's up?"

Down the hall Finn was sitting up in bed, playing with her plush fox and raccoon. She couldn't get up until someone came to put her leg braces on, but was generally content to amuse herself until someone came to her aid.

Carrie rubbed her teary eyes and hung her head. She squeezed her stuffed lion to her chest and sniffled. "I had an accident again daddy." She said quietly. She had had another bedwetting accident last week. Her orange and yellow pajamas were soaked and clinging to her legs.

Jason was getting ready to go for a run in the morning like he normally does and heard the commotion going on in different rooms. He goes past Finn's room and hears her playing and pokes his head in seeing her awake as he comes in. He's been so busy lately he hasnt spent time much with the family like he would like "hey sis what do you have there?" he says softly as he walks over to her

Henry quickly wiped Carrie down with a warm, soapy washcloth. "Okay, get dressed. I'm going to bring your laundry downstairs."

Finn looked up and grinned when she heard her brother. "Fah," she says, holding the fox out to him with her good hand. "Wacoon," she adds, nudging the racoon with her other hand.

Edited by justagirl4fun

Carrie sniffled and wiped her eyes. She felt like such a baby whenever she had an accident, but her parents always made it better. She followed her father to the bathroom and held her lion out of the way.

He smiles and sits on the edge of her bed "why hello its nice to meet you mr. fox and mr. racoon" as he holds the racoon and plays with Finn for a little bit he hasnt taken time to do this in a while and it wamred his heart seeing her face so happy as she played