LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Shy-Diapers

Finn took off, slow and steady, with her walker towards the playground. Although it had all the typical equipment for normal kids, it also had a large play structure with ramps instead of ladders and stairs, swings, a merry-go-round, and a seesaw with bucket seats and harnesses, and a number of games and activities that could be played on the ground.

Finn made her way to the swings. "Mommy! Push? Pease?" she called to Ruby as she stood next to a swing, waiting to be helped. Henry was busy following Lizzy and Skye hadn't been in a good mood all day so really Ruby and Jason were her only options.

"They're too ha-" Carrie started, though she got interrupted by landing in the wood chips beneath her. Her grip had failed and her hands had slipped off the bars. She whined a little, but stood back up, brushing herself off and picking wood chips out of her knees. "I can't do them." She said giving up.

"Oh Carrie you can do them I believe in you. Sometimes things are hard but you have to just keep trying. Just take a deep breath stay calm and go one bar at a time. I'll stand next to you the entire time this time so you don't fall ok"