LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The adoption.

SayuriKitty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayuri looked down shyly with a small nod "okay mommy I enjoy yours and daddy's treatment" she smiled sweeetly before turning to he bubbles using her fingers to poke and pop them with a giggle

after a few minutes she looked to her mother "an I all clean now mommy? " she asked curiously

"In a minute, sweetie," Nancy said as she prepared to finish cleaning her daughter's butt and bottom, saving the dirtiest job for last so it wouldn't get the bath dirty.

She wiped her daughter's butt in the crack and made sure it was clean before she helped her out of the tub.

"Okay, honey, let's get you dried off and get some clothes on you," she smiled.

Sayuri sulked a bit as she was told it was the final say, quietly nodding "okay mommy...as long as no one knows" she shyly walke with her as she was guided

Perking up as she finally got to see her room, eying the bed then the room around it "oh its amazing thank you mommy, thank you Daddy!" she giggled completely

Sayuri bit her bottom lip pondering the deal and nodded "okay mommy that sounds fair" she looked down at her feet shyly "okay I will wear a diaper until I fall asleep" she peeked over at the toys excitedly as she couldn't wait to play.

Carl smiled as he started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Nancy asked him.

"You're going to change her for bed," he said.

"She's your daughter, too, mister.

Sayuri went a little shy hearing daddy was staying to see how to diaper her later. Glancing to the bed as she still was not to sure about the diapers. She nodded to her mother "okay mommy"

climbing up onto the bed she laid down quietly as she grabbed a stuffier on the bed to hide close to her face as she waited.

Nancy then started to unbutton her pants, and before Sayuri really had much time to think on the matter, she was in a diaper and Nancy was helping her off of the bed now taking off her top as she did so to get her a night shirt to wear on.

Sayuri slept soundly even during her hand in the water. The sensations had worked as she woke up around 730 am with a very soaked diaper. She opened her eyes with a yawn before realizing she was wet. Suddenly she started to cry as she couldn't believe she had wet her self in her sleep thinking her bed wetting problem had started again as she sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes as she was still trying to wake up "mommy!" She called out

Sayuri looked up to her mother sobbing a bit "i i...umm... i went potty in my sleepy Mommy" she barely managed the sentence feeling rather shy and helpless to mention such things. Glancing down a bit as she was not sure how it had happened "I dreamed about water last night mommy maybe thats why" she sighed squirming as she felt discomfort of being in a soaked diaper

She walked over, sat on her daughter's bed, and then pulled her from her sleeping position into her lap and hugged her.

"It's okay, baby.

She snuggled up into her Mothers lap snffling a bit as she tried to calm down

"well yeah but but... i thought i was over bed wetting mommy and it came back" she mumbled as she nodded "yes please i dont want to sit like this forever" she weakly smiled as she was lifted off her lap, she held her mothers hand as she was lead to the bathroom.

Her eyes and face a bit red, from crying and from the embarrassment still. "can I take a shower mommy?" she asked curiously.

"Sure honey," Nancy had already planned to at least wipe her up with a wet wash rag and make sure she was clean before letting her get dressed, but if she felt she wanted a shower, then that would be even better.

"ooh okay mommy" she giggled as she held still as the diaper was taken off. She nodded "yes much better thank you mommy" she smiled as she went to the shower turning it on and hops in

about 20 minutes later she hopped out of the shower and dries off. running back to her room to get her panties and undershirt on "Mommy im dry and i got my panties and undershirt on" she called out as she went to the drawer to see what clothing there was while she waited

The oatmeal was done within those twenty minutes, so Nancy came back to her daughter's room when she heard her come out and say she had gotten her undies on.