LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The adoption.

SayuriKitty

She quietly nodded "uhh okay mommy" she spoke up shyly as she felt she could hold it

quietly she listened to her mother talk as she looked down "okay mommy I'll tell you if I do..." she felt the tight jeans as it applied pressure to her bladder she squirmed a little more now "to tight mommy..." she whimpered as she felt a small dribble in her panties but nothing noticeable yet.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her mom took the jeans off of her and put on a second pair, this one a much much more comfortable fit.

"How are these?" she asked.

It was another five minutes, but she had finally tried on everything she wanted, and now knew what clothes to keep what clothes to put back.

"You go ahead and go with daddy again to pick out some more toys.

Sayuri whimpered "I gotta go potty daddy!" She squeaked out as she started to dance around barely able to hold it any longer as she wasn't sure how long her mother would be

"please please I gotta go now daddy!" She couldn't focus on toy shopping any more as she desperately looked around for a bathroom

Carl took her by the hand and looked into her eyes even as her bladder pulsed and tried to send a drizzling into her panties that would surely wet her pants if it escaped.

Sayuri sulked as she wasn't allowed to go by her self as she tried to think over the choices "umm uhh...." she paused as she felt a warmth running down her legs suddenly. Going very red as she stared down at her feet "I'm sorry daddy I couldn't hold it anymore" she started to cry as she was rather embarrassed as she tugged her shirt trying to hide it as she hoped mommy would come to her rescue as she hide by her father

Sayrui finally settled down as she wrapped her legs around daddy's waist to hold on, keeping her face hidden as she waited quietly

she felt the sweater against her pants as she felt safer now. Enjoying the cooking and treatment as she soon relaxed waiting for mommy to arrive "thank you daddy" she mumbled

Sayuri smiled a bit happy to see her mother content as she was carried to the front of the store.

she waved to mommy as she was carried to the car. Standing quietly with a nod "okay daddy" she didn't fuss about it as she was helped with her pants as she finally got them off

glancjng to the window "I hope mommy hurries"she spoke up as she fidgeted with the wet panties a bit

Sayuri squirmed uncomfortably but nodded "I know daddy plus it would be even more cold without panties" she giggled as she heard he radio come on "umm I like pop songs" she continued to watch out the window for mommy to return as she was antsy and ready to go home

She could feel the thickness a bit confused by it but she remained quiet for know to tired to ask as she nearly dozed off in he car.

once home she got out of the car taking her Mommy's hand "a bath mommy?"she yawned again nodding as she followed her mother inside "oh oh I forgot why are my panties umm thicker?" She asked as she started to try and undo her pants once they were in he bathroom

Sayuri bit her bottom lip as she thought about it "I guess I don't mind mommy it does help with accidents.." she smiled as she looks to the bathtub "ooh can I have a bubble bath mommy?" She asked excitedly tugging her shirt off as she giggled a bit "I can't wait to see my bedroom too"

Nancy smiled.

"Now, what other kind of bath would I be giving you than a bubble bath if I'm going to be washing you instead of trusting you to wash yourself.