LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The adoption.

SayuriKitty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayuri was just happy to have a family taking cues that Nancy was enjoying how she was she followed along suit with it, holding her hand as they walked to the store

she eyes the machines and nodded quickly "oh yes please daddy!" She held her hand out for the quarters as she popped them into the machine and turned it as she got a gumball from it, giggling as she looked to them "can I eat it now?" She asked like a little child would

Sayuri smiled hearing she could have the gumball "thank you Daddy!" she popped the candy into her mouth to chew it

Following them quietly as she held Nancys hand towards the bedding. She nodded "okay Mommy, can i get purple bedding?" she grinned happily.

She glanced to her new father sweetly as she went over to the bedding to look at

(Sorry, not on my computer for a few days)

"You're welcome, honey."

"Of course you can have purple or any other color you like, honey," Nancy said.

Carl smiled and watched her get excited at all the choices.

(its alright)

"Okay!" she giggled as she couldnt wait to see her new bedroom.

Quietly she started looking at all the choices before deciding on the purple bed set that had white butterflys on it. She smiled happily as she waited to goto the store section

Sayuri nodded and followed them to the clothing section she pointed out a few pairs of jeans and t-shirts most teens her age would wear to school "is that good?" she asked them.

She couldnt help but peek at the small childish looking clothing, a little curious and a little embarrassed of them. She looked both and forth "can we goto the toy section now Pleeease?" she asked in a childish tone

Syauri looked back and forth a bit as they talked "yay toys!" she squeaked out

She quietly took Carls hand "see you soon mommy" she spoke up as she followed him to the toy section

Her eyes widening with excitement "oooh!" she loooked around a bit unsure what to even look at first "i dont know where to start to look even Daddy"

Sayuri blinked a bit at his words "10 years old" she looked down shyly "okay Daddy ill start picking" she looked at the stuffed animals, picking out a horse. a bear, two lions and a elephant, giggling "i got a zoo now" she put them in the cart as she nodded "i like games" she replied with a small smile, she had never had a cell phone before so it didnt really bother her. "what kind of game Daddy?" she looked around a bit at the electronic games

"Well, I think we can get you a Nintendo or Saga for the extra television in the den and a few games that you might like, and then we can get you a DSI or something like that, a hand held game to play some games when you are traveling.

Sayuri giggled a bit "oh those sound fun daddy I like the dsi to draw with" she shuffled her foot at his words "it's okay I don't mind it at all it makes mommy happy and I like toys still..." she grinned sheepishly

Sayuri blushed smiling shyly at the treatment as she watched him pick out some games as she eyed the sims game "oooh that looks fun!" She giggled as she then glanced back to carl "think mommy is done yet?" She asked curiously

Just as she asked, mommy came up on them with a cart full of clothes, some very juvenile, but because of her size, would fit her perfectly.

"No, honey, just enough on that I am sure that everything I got fits you, okay?"

She smiled back.

"So, did you get any cool toys?" Nancy asked her.

Carl walked behind mother and daugther towards the dressing rooms so he could also see how she looked in her new clothes.

"Okay, we'll try on the dresses first," Nancy informed her as they neared the dressing room.

Sayuri nodded happily "okay i can try some stuff on mommy" she grinned happily "yes Daddy helped me pick out stuff animals, oh oh and a dsi and games"

She glanced to see Daddy following them to the dressing room

She idly glanced to the dressing rooms "umm okay Mommy" she shyly went into the dressing room with her.

Nancy bent down to her.

"Honey, I've noticed that you are very immature for sixteen years old," Mary whispered to her blushing.

Sayuri stood quietly listening to what her mother had to say. She wasn't sure what fifth grade was like "ummm well I guess. I have wanted to see what fifth grade is like but won't the other kids know I'm older? " she asked a little concerned

Sayuri looked down shyly "oh okay mommy I guess your right... I will try fifth grade then" she started to squirm a bit blushing "I never pooped my pants so I don't need a docter" she smiled proudly before suddenly her eyes widen at the talk of peeing her pants "they told you I wet my pants too!?" She looked around the dressing room shyly as she spoke up "it only happened a few times " she tried to explain "and and not in a long time" all this talk made her bladder remind her she had to go as she squirmed "are we done mommy?"