LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The adoption.

SayuriKitty

Sayuri was busy digging through a drawer when her mother walked in, she grinned as she stopped and watched her goto the closet.

She pondered at the options as she looked over the three clothing "overralls mommy please" she giggled as she pointed to them. She then

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayuri Lifted her arms for the blue shirt as she felt the overalls pulled on next, she watched as the straps were always the tricky part. blushing at the pat to her bottom "okay mommy" she giggled as she walked to the kitchen, taking a seat at the table as she waited. "oooh it smells good mommy" she grinned as she was toying with a spoon while she waited. (lol silly)

Sayuri smiled as her legs kicked back and forth as she sat quietly, seeing the oatmeal placed in front of her "thank you mommy" she dipped the spoon into the oatmeal taking a few bites of it. Then the toast as she enjoyed her meal.

Sayuri nodded idly "okay mommy" she wandered off to her bedroom to play while she waited.

a few minutes later breakfast was working a little to well, she squirmed realizing she had to potty. She set her dsi down and wandered to the bathroom tugging at the overal straps as she was trying to figure them out.

Sayuri frowned as she spoke "okay mommy" she tugged at the straps a bit more, clenching her legs together as she felt her bladder about to burst, she decided to give in and goto her mother, she opened the bathroom door as she walked out, making it half way to the kitchen as she felt a warmth down her legs, she looked down

Sayuri had been sitting in wet overalls and panties for a while now as she couldnt manage to get them off, she whimpered hearing her mother calling for her "okay ummm mommy " she looked around grabbing a blanket to cover the wet spot realizing how silly it looked as she went red "mommy i hada accident" she mumbled

Sayuri starred up a bit teary eyed as she nodded "uhuh....I got shy and hid mommy. I didnt mean to these overalls got stuck and stuff" she mumbled as she looked down at her feel shyly. Rather glad it was her mother this time as she felt less shy.

"But i didnt mean it Mommy" she frowned a bit as she stood in the bathroom quietly as shes helped with her overalls

"I know mommy... i cant help it im shy about it" she mumbled as she squirmed as she couldnt wait to get out of the wet clothing "after I get cleaned up what are we doing to day?" she asked curiously.