LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby items that you imagine and fantasize about

sonofninasayers

Not sure If I've worded this right but whenever you see Pics of baby items such as strollers, changing mats,Cribs etc. That are for normal size babies. Does anyone else sometimes like to imagine and fantasize about that they're being changed on the changing mat or being pushed in that stroller as sometimes when I look at a pic of a changing mat or a stroller I always imagine my inner little self being pushed in the stroller that I'm currently looking at or being changed on the changing mat also does this count / another form of regression

When I was a little kid, I would remember fiddling through the Sunday paper for advertisements for stores like Target or K-Mart to see the baby products pictures and fantasize about having them. This has stopped since I moved out of my parents' house and I have my own baby supplies now.

On 12/31/2016 at 7:33 PM, minachan16 said:

When I was a little kid, I would remember fiddling through the Sunday paper for advertisements for stores like Target or K-Mart to see the baby products pictures and fantasize about having them. This has stopped since I moved out of my parents' house and I have my own baby supplies now.

I did pretty much the same thing, but it was the baby section of the Sears catalog. I used to imagine lying in one of the cribs while having one of the Sears cloth diapers pinned on me. Thanks to that catalog, I learned at the age of ten what birdseye

I can't go to a Target, Kmart etc, without going through the baby section, I Love the baby stuff, and especially the powder smells, my wife is now ok with me buying pampers when she is with me, that's really big to me. i use them as an insert in my diapers. I really do fantasize about the cribs and pacifier but don't know if I would ever get the chance to be babied. I think it would be fun to try it for a few days, I am really more of a DL.

21 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

I did pretty much the same thing, but it was the baby section of the Sears catalog. I used to imagine lying in one of the cribs while having one of the Sears cloth diapers pinned on me. Thanks to that catalog, I learned at the age of ten what birdseye

At age 57, I still fit regular cloth baby diapers, fit in to regular strollers, playpens with out breaking them. I enjoy being diapered and strapped in these when I can find them.

When I see pictures of males being babied by women, I wish it was me they babied, since my wife no longer has any interest in my baby playtime.

Oh yeah, I do that all of the time. I sometimes go on the Babies R Us website just to do that, lol. It mainly happens when I see changing supplies or cribs or even high chairs. I usually fantasize about being laid down on a changing mat or changing table and changed, then rocked and cuddled and babytalked. I sometimes fantasize about being bottlefed or fed in a high chair, and, less commonly, being in a crib. I think that's a common thing for ABDLs, and if not, at least I do it, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want pacis, soft Disney blankies, more Disney characters on my bed and LOTS more fidget toys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a fantasy that i get taken shopping, i get put in my carseat, wearing just a nappy and short dress so short it shows my nappy,  mummy says to daddy I'll have to feed her soon, they pull the car over daddy checks my nappy, while mummy breastfeeds me, im put back in my seat, we get to the shop and im put in my pram with a dummy in my mouth and bottle at my side.  I'll write a story if anyone would like to read it?.

13 minutes ago, Love me daddy said:

I have a fantasy that i get taken shopping, i get put in my carseat, wearing just a nappy and short dress so short it shows my nappy,  mummy says to daddy I'll have to feed her soon, they pull the car over daddy checks my nappy, while mummy breastfeeds me, im put back in my seat, we get to the shop and im put in my pram with a dummy in my mouth and bottle at my side.  I'll write a story if anyone would like to read it?.

I would love to read the story