LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper check

Usually a quick random squeeze on the front, if its wet i get the 'turn round' another squeeze on the rear. If there's plenty of life left in it i'm good to go. If its full or almost full its changed.

My wife knows when I am messy, her diaper checks padding the front of my diapers to see how wet they are. If she feels they can last one more wetting then I am sent off if not I am told to change.

Mommy will check my diaper in many ways depending on the situation. Visual, front pat, back pat, rear waistband peek, bending me over so she can pull back a leg gather. I don't like having to stand up for a diaper check when I'm playing :P

• Like 1
Mommy will check my diaper in many ways depending on the situation. Visual, front pat, back pat, rear waistband peek, bending me over so she can pull back a leg gather. I don't like having to stand up for a diaper check when I'm playing [emoji14]

My mama haven't done diaper checking yet, but when she dose I hope she dose it like youe mommy, but let me wear a bit long

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk