LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dribbles = Incontinence?

jaytay

To answer your question, yes I have experienced the same progression, with dribbling, and random unwanted night floods. Dribbling progressed from just 'leakage' to 'urge' dribbles when bending over, sneezing/coughing etc, and after many many years of weekends/nights in diapers (last 10 pretty much 24/7)

42 minutes ago, diapered 4 ever said:

To answer your question, yes I have experienced the same progression, with dribbling, and random unwanted night floods. Dribbling progressed from just 'leakage' to 'urge' dribbles when bending over, sneezing/coughing etc, and after many many years of weekends/nights in diapers (last 10 pretty much 24/7)

10 minutes ago, jaytay said:

This is really awesome news!! I really hope to experience urge incontinence soon. I already leak small amounts sometimes from bending/sneezing/coughing, but its not a large enough amount to make a noticeable stain, maybe just a small spot on my boxers but not pants. I too have had a relatively small bladder, and am always the one in my group of friends to run to the bathroom most - especially when drinking. I've always managed to hold it long enough if I need to and I've yet to have a full blown accident, but I can feel my ability to hold it diminishing.

And omg! That would be so embarrassing to have your first full blown flood on your brothers couch! Did he find out? I'm going to stick to my routine for now, I hope to have a similar type of accident soon, but hopefully not in such an embarrassing situation like that o_o

But thank you :)

Hi Jaytay

I'm a similar age and I've had a similar experience to you. I've always wet the bed and worn a diaper at night but once I started wearing in the early evening whilst relaxing, my daytime control significantly declined.

It definitely starts with dribbling and that dribbling will only increase. When I first experienced daytime leaks, I switched my regular underwear to training pants but it got to the stage where because I was constantly damp, I always needed to pee. I now need full protection at all times.

You say you're excited for your first accident? You've already had it! I was the same at first, I'd tell myself that it's only a small leak etc but if you can't stay dry, you're incontinent! I understand the embarrassment about telling family, which was always slightly easier for me since they knew I wore diapers at night but it's been a huge adjustment wearing in public.

There are ways to gently break it to them. It sounds like at the moment you could get away with wearing a pad. Discuss the fact that you've had a few accidents. Maybe next time, don't hide that you've wet yourself. Remember that you've a legitimate need for protection now. Yes, there will be questions but family will adjust quite quickly to you being incontinent.

If you're at the stage where by you're stressed about leaking, you need to be honest with yourself about what protection you need in order to regain your confidence

10 hours ago, Greg03 said:

Hi Jaytay

I'm a similar age and I've had a similar experience to you. I've always wet the bed and worn a diaper at night but once I started wearing in the early evening whilst relaxing, my daytime control significantly declined.

It definitely starts with dribbling and that dribbling will only increase. When I first experienced daytime leaks, I switched my regular underwear to training pants but it got to the stage where because I was constantly damp, I always needed to pee. I now need full protection at all times.

6 minutes ago, jaytay said:

Thanks for your response Greg, very informative! It's comforting to know that my dribbling is indeed the beginning of the end of my bladder control :D

How long would you say it took to go from training pants to full protection at all times?

I never really thought about it this way.. Maybe you're right! I kind of think of becoming incontinent as if a switch is turned on and suddenly I've lost all control. But if i'm not technically able to control it at all times as evident by frequent dribbling, I must be incontinent! I guess I hope to get to the point where its not just dribbles but streams, but maybe if I change my way of thinking and accept I'm already incontinent, the streams will come sooner :)

I can't say that I'm too stressed about leaking yet, but it's certainly a growing concern. I've invested in some daytime diapers (ABU Preschools), but depending on how noticeable I think they are under work pants I probably won't wear them to work or around family/friends. It will be very hard for me to get over that hump.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I've come to the realization that I am incontinent, and need some sort of protection at all times. I've ordered some pull ups and intend to wear them during the day and maintain my full-diapered status during the evening/night/weekend routine. It's comforting to know that diapers/protection are no longer a choice for me, and I look forward to my diapered future :D

15 minutes ago, jaytay said:

Thanks everyone for your responses. I've come to the realization that I am incontinent, and need some sort of protection at all times. I've ordered some pull ups and intend to wear them during the day and maintain my full-diapered status during the evening/night/weekend routine. It's comforting to know that diapers/protection are no longer a choice for me, and I look forward to my diapered future :D

For me having to wear nappies all the time brought me so much relief. I have the best of both worlds. I can wear and wet my nappy with no shame.

For me personally, dribbling is just simply a part of becoming older (just entered my golden years - pardon the pun). In fact I have had dribbling issues for the past few years but instead of worrying about it, I just took this problem and changed into a positive factor towards my desire to become totally bladder incontinent. So between that and weakening bladder control, my goal has become rather close to total achievement. Certainly I have had to make adjustments, and have become quite comfy in wearing diapers/pullups as part of my daily clothing. I have had and will continue to at times in just wearing lady full cut briefs with a nice thick Poise Ultimate pad inside, which suits my femboi/cross dressing nature.:01_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 2