LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After the Fire!

Ishigreensa

We'll start in the car as I said before, and Jessica has just woken David accidently by having a wetting accident while he was using her lap as a pillow....

David woke up and looked up at his sister's face as he came to the realization that her lap was wet and warm, and she had obviously wet her pants which had awoken him.

Jessica was on the verge of another episode of crying. She had one early that day. She hugged him but tried not to let it be too tight. She started to cry. It was lightly thigh at first but eventually turned into sobs like it had earlier. They weren't too far from there new home.

David rocked her now his shirt was just covered in her pee.

Because the Taylors were told what the foster parents knew, they were misinformed that David wets the bed, but the girl was not wetting herself at all.

Jessica was afraid they would punish her for wetting herself in there car. She didn't want them to hate her. She was so upset and scared of how they would which is why she jumped a little and cried more when the door opened. She wanted to stay with her little brother and not go anywhere

David held on to her tight.

"I peed again," he lied and it was obvious because only his shirt was wet on the front though his bottom was wet from her pee leaking all over the seat.

Jessica looked back down when he said she needed to stop letting her brother take the blame. But she was scared on if they would punish her. After all like her brother said, they hadn't seen them for years. She didn't know if they were uptight or calm.

Carl frowned and pulled Jessica into his lap, even though she was still wet.

"Honey, I can't help you unless you talk to me," he said misunderstanding her stuttering as a problem, and just being a normal nervous teenager who had been caught peeing her pants and then lying about it.

Melissa had no idea. Although she hadn't been mad, she was more concerned because a girl her age shouldn't be wetting herself day or night. But now she understood why she didn't say anything and why she must've haven't gone earlier before they got the two kids.

Jessica started to cry again when David mentioned there old foster parents spanking her. She agreed that it felt more like hitting. Spankings shouldn't leave bruises. She remembered it had hurt too sit for awhile. "N-n-no hit..." Jessica stuttered crying into her brother's shoulder. Her eyes shut and tried to block the memory.