Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

"Can you bring Aurora up please" Dan says while starting the water going and making sure Anas bottom is clean. He empties her potty into the toilet and flushes it.

(sorry I didn't mean to be controlling, :( )

"Yes sweetie, now daddy has to take your pull up off, do you have to potty before you go in the bath because daddy wont be happy if you go potty in the tub"

"Daddy is going to let you go on your potty just in case now lay down on the changing pad and let daddy take your diaper off okay" Dan says smiling as Finn comes rushing in

"Daddy, mommy says you can't play with me"

"I'm sorry buddy, but I'm giving the girls their bath and your mommy will do your bath. if you are a good boy, then I will read you a bedtime story okay. tomorrow we can go and see your granny and grandpa"

"Yaaay thankies daddy, ill be a good for"

Finn runs off giggling, not even looking at his sisters, respecting their privacy

"Okay sweetie, don't worry, I just didn't want you to go in the tub okay, if you want to use your diaper then go ahead and use your diaper, I haven't taken your diaper off yet"

"see, aren't you glad you had a diaper on, otherwise you would have gone wee wee on the floor, and you know daddy gets mad when that happens. now let daddy clean you up and then you can jump in the tub with your sister" I say as I lift Ana up and puts her in the tub and washes her hair

Dan opens up her diaper, and, without commenting, expertly cleans her girl parts, not needing to clean her butt much and then places her in the tub, and he washes his hands

"Girls you have ten minutes to play then I have to get you out okay" Dan says as he washes the girls hairs and their bodies cleanly "don't potty in the tub because you'll get a timeout"

(Finn feels something tingling) "I tink so mama, I'm not sure" he say as he feels his pp ready to burst

"Girls its time to get out now, your brothers will be needing their bath"