Toileting troubles private for me and Danny

baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Belle was playing with Ana. The little girl was happy to have some personal time with her mommy not being able to get much time with her with the baby always connected to her. She was having quite the time

" you already have him with his bottle besides a little mother daughter cooking should be fun." Belle said as they headed to the kitchen. She looked over some of the food they brought and smiled." How about some yummy pasta." She asked Ana who smiled and nodded

"Aurora honey I can just follow the smell of your diaper" Dan says and he finds her hiding under her bed, the obvious stench of her diaper led him to her

"Come on stinky bum, you cant stay like that, daddy needs to change you"

picks you up and checks your diaper "you gave daddy a present didn't you sweetie"

takes you into Freddies room where the changing table is. "can you lay down for daddy" I say as I grab a fresh pink pamper from the diaper bag and get the wipes ready "woah your diaper is very stinky, but daddy doesn't mind okay, I know accidents happen and you are still a big girl okay"

Aurora giggled happily hearing her daddy." Pwesent for dada." She said patting her diaper. She snuggles into you as you carry her to Freddie's room and lays down when you tell her too. She starts to play with her toes as she holds her legs for you." Diapee diapee." She said happily seeing you grabbing the new pamper

Dan untapes your diaper and opens it and gets a clean one ready "ooooh we got a wittle stinker here" I say as I grab the wipes and begin wiping your bootie "such a good girl for putting your legs up so daddy can wipe"