baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

*Fin cleans his bottom up and his mom checks to make sure*

"Its okay sweetie. now lets get you two back to the car" I wheel Freddie and Ana holds the stroller as they get back to the car and get in, Dan decides that he will drive to give Belle a break, and seeing that Freddie will need feeding, she will have to do that

" let's head out then." Belle said taking Freddie's hand and having aurora in her arms. As they made it to the car she got aurora back in her car seat and opened the door for Finn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Finlay was looking out the window looking for all the blue coloured cars as blue was his favourite colour* "Thank you mama" he says as he drinks from his sippy cup

*Freddie looks at his mommy and begins suckling*

*Dan drives down the motorway and about 10 minutes down the road, Freddie latches off and she puts him back in his car seat and carefully buckles him up*

Edited by Danny
wrong names

Dan smells something in the air "who went poo poo?"

FIn, thinking its Freddie, "Daad open the window its yucky"

Dan looks at Belle and asks his wife "Do you want me to find somewhere to pull over"

They continue driving and Freddie, now having a full bowel, starts grunting and pushing

Fin tries to hold it but decides that he shouldn't hold it in too long, and doesn't hold it any longer, letting it out in its own time, and soon, his diaper is full of mushy poo, which the smell soon reaches his mothers nostrils

Who is on diaper duty this time. I guess it is me because you'll have to take Aurora into the girls bathroom. Unless we all go in the family bathroom then she can use her potty chair? I don't mind changing them. I know Freddie's diaper is gonna be bad. Fins diaper might be stinky. I can smell Freddies its very strong

"daaadeeeee, stop the car. Freddie stinks!" Fin says holding his nose and gagging

"buddy, you pooped too, I know Freddie is stinky but hes only 1yrs old. his poo is always very stinky. sooner he goes onto solids the better eh Belle" Dan says as he kisses his wife and tries to find a restroom.