baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Finn sits on his bed and waits for someone to come read to him

Dan takes Freddie upstairs and puts him on the counter as he runs the bath water for the baby bath. I begin to remove Freddie's clothing and not sure what he's done in his diaper

I go into Finns room and grabs a clean diaper, wipes, powder and pjs for Freddie, and I tell finn I will be back to read him a story. He sighs as, being the eldest, he feels left out.

Belle got the girls cleaned and Carrie them to their room where she diapered aurora and got Ana in a pull up. She read them a story and gave Ana a soppy cup of milk and aurora s bottle before watching them fall asleep and turning out the light and closing the door

Freddie giggles as he sits in the bathtub and Dan cleans him. He then puts Freddie out of the bath and dries him and diapers him and carries him to the boys room, where Finn is reading a story to himself quietly

I put Freddie in his crib and read a story to them, and the boys slowly fall asleep

Dan has showered and got into bed and is just reading as Belle arrives

"Hey honey, kids asleep? I bet they can't wait to see Santa tomorrow hehe. Might be best to put Ana in pull ups in case its a long line"