LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a family of 4

justagirl4fun

Brent didn't know Sadie had pushed Ellie. "I know it's hard. But Sadie doesn't have any toys of her own really so you need to share yours. She doesn't know how to share yet so you need to be good and share with her until she's used to it here."

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elise let out an angry growl before falling to the floor in tears. Sharing was a difficult concept to grasp at her age, especially since she had been an only child and didn't spend much time around other kids. She couldn't understand why her mother was being so mean and her father wouldn't help her get her doll back.

Brent sighed and picked his baby up. He held her close and tried to rock her back and forth to calm her down. "I know it's hard." He said to Molly as well. "We're all gonna have to make a lot of adjustments, but pretty soon it'll be a lot easier and we'll be a big happy family."

"Yeah, I guess so..." Molly said dubiously. Sadie already had a bunch of doctors' appointments scheduled for the coming weeks, open heart surgery looming in the not-so-distant future, and most likely physical and occupational therapy, all of which would take time away from Elise. Molly feared that wouldn't go over well, especially since they'd just returned from three weeks away from her. "Oh, by the way...one of us really needs to run to the store. We need milk, bread and eggs, at the very least. And diapers. We only have a few left for Sadie, and I think Elise's are too big for her. She'd be leaking all over in those."

"I think I'd better do it. Sadie doesn't want anything to do with me right now." Brent said setting Elise down. "I'll just go now, I can grab all those things at CVS." He said not wanting to be gone for too long, especially with Ellie in such a bad mood.

"Okay, if you don't mind that would be great," Molly said. She knew if she went she'd have to take Sadie with her which was the last thing she wanted to do now, especially since they were a week away from Christmas. The stores would be packed and it would be too much for Sadie to handle.

Elise ran after Brent. "Dada, I go! I go!" she begged as she grabbed his pant leg.

Brent sighed. He picked Ellie up and squatted down next to Molly. He put the penguin in her lap, smiling. "Ellie got this for you at the store."

Sadie backed away a bit in Molly's lap. She didn't wanna be anywhere near Brent. She just didn't trust him yet. She cautiously took the penguin though, admiring its soft plush against her cheek.

"Oh, look at that nice penguin daddy got you! Say thank you to daddy!" Molly gushed, though she knew Sadie didn't understand. "Can you give daddy a hug?" she asked, moving Sadie slightly towards Brent.

"Elise held tight to Brent and glared at Sadie as Brent got closer to her. She eyed the doll, still in Sadie's grasp, and lunged forward, pulling it away while Sadie was distracted by the penguin. She grinned gleefully as she hugged both the doll and the snowman.

"Oh, look at that nice penguin daddy got you! Say thank you to daddy!" Molly gushed, though she knew Sadie didn't understand. "Can you give daddy a hug?" she asked, moving Sadie slightly towards Brent.

"Elise held tight to Brent and glared at Sadie as Brent got closer to her. She eyed the doll, still in Sadie's grasp, and lunged forward, pulling it away while Sadie was distracted by the penguin. She grinned gleefully as she hugged both the doll and the snowman.

"But dat mines!" Elise insisted, trying to grab it again but Brent had it out of her reach. She was getting very frustrated by this point, as it was her favorite doll and she couldn't understand why her parents wouldn't give it back to her.

"Ellie you know better. If mommy had your doll would you take it from her or would you ask?" Brent said calmly. "You don't take things without permission."

Sadie held the penguin and the doll close, though she kept her eyes focused on Brent, not wanting him

"It's okay baby, mommy won't let Elise take the dolly," Molly soothed as she held Sadie close. "You know what, I'll take Sadie upstairs play. I don't think either one of them is ready to play nice yet," she said to Brent. "Come on Sadie, let's see what toys are upstairs." She carried Sadie upstairs and set her down in the girls' room. Most of the toys were downstairs, but there was a small bookshelf with some board books and wooden puzzles, a few baskets with some small toys like rattles, plastic keys, finger puppets, and balls in various colors and textures, a drum filled with assorted musical instruments, and a bead maze. There were also the wooden blocks and some stuffed animals.

Sadie kept a tight grip on the doll and penguin. She looked around the room at the few toys there. She knew there were more downstairs, but was still happy with the ones upstairs. She curiously picked up one of the balls and dropped accidentally, giggling when it bounced back up to her. She threw it on the ground this time and clapped when it came back.

Molly smiled. "You like the balls? Look at this one!" She grabbed a bright blue ball and bounced it, making it light up.

Elise was content to sit and snuggle with her father. "Dada, Foe?" she asked, wanting to watch her favorite movie, Frozen. She grinned up at him and started to sing. "You wanna bill a 'nowman?"