LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkSmith

Thoughts Of Disposable Diapers For Sissies

3 posts in this topic

Before I begin I only wear disposable diapers accept at night when I wear a AIO cloth diaper over a disposable for leak protection .  I know many sissies love cloth diapers but I am a disposable sissy all the way.  So I wanted to share some of my thoughts on the disposable diapers out there that have been designed for sissies and little girls.  I do not believe that any company had made the perfect disposable designed for a sissy yet and my wife agrees.  The outer designs either make the diapers look like they are for an older lady who is incontinent or are just cheaply created.

Let's use Rearz Princess as an example.  These are generally considered the most loved diaper for sissies and I agree.  I wear one to bed at night and on long flights when changes are an inconvenience .  Rearz makes such a quality product when it comes to capacity and fit.  The diaper being a light baby pink in color also makes it irresistible.  Yet the design printed on the diaper is so unimaginative, almost like a quick after thought.  My wife calls them my cheap diapers because she thinks the print is something you find at the Dollar Tree store on stickers.  I hate when she calls them cheap as we all know they are far from it but she is completely right when it comes to the print.  Still these diapers appeal to my inner sissy the most and if they were not so thick I would wear them exclusively.  

I always imagine that the perfect diaper for me would be the same color as a Rearz Princess.  It would be thinner like a Barebums or Tykables diaper.  Lastly it would have a print similar to Rearz Safari or ABU space that is creative and detailed.  Fairies, princesses,  stars, and hearts.  I know that Dotty the Pony diapers fit some of these criterias but once again the print is unimaginative.   Also, for now the capacity is like the old Snuggles diapers.  We also need an American seller that does not charge sissies or little girls an arm and a leg to buy them.

Before I started wearing an actual disposable diaper to work I wore Always Discreet Panties.  I have always thought highly of Always and that is probably because they make the biggest overnight maxipad which when I wore panties it would almost make me feel diapered.  For a pull up I thought these are great.  Their capacity was surprisingly good as they are designed for bladder leakage and not full wettings.  I could generally get away with two slow released tinkles when wearing them.  Their name is perfect as they are extremely discreet and my wife could not even tell when I had one on.  They are the perfect "in between" for those sissy babies who are ready to take the big girl panties off but do not have the courage to wear a diaper.  The Lavender smell really appealed to my sissy side but not the baby in me.  A lot of baby powder helped me feel more babish.  Of course the exterior was designed for a woman and not a baby and because of their compact I regularly for pink plastic panties over them.  Also they are discrete enough that you can wear two at a time.  When one is used and need changed you rip the sides and pull up your second.  Great for people that have to be discreet when changing at work.

That brings me to the ABU Lavender.  I wear these as a day time diaper regularly.  I was surprised at their thickness so I do not wear then at work often.  I live the fit of these diapers.  They seem to be higher backed at they sit higher on my waist.  If you do not want them exposed then you better wear a onesie when wearing them.  I like this diaper when traveling on shorter flights.  Of course once again the outside is designed for a lady who is incontinent. I know this diaper appeals to a lot of little girls but for me it just does not exude sissy. The disappearing stars are awesome.  I also do not like the Lavender smell.  I make custom orders with ABU and they send me ones that are scented with the baby fresh scent.  These are one of my favorite diapers even only having one tape on the sides.

During the day at work I wear either Tykables or Barebums diapers.  Both these diapers do not bring out my inner sissy but they fit best and have the right capacity.  I personally think Tykables are more sissy like than the Barebums.

DC Amor do not fit me right do I do not wear them.  

I hope sometime in the near future the perfect sissy diaper.  The adult diaper companies have come a long way.  We finally reached the milestone of a pink diaper and I am sure that the future is bright for us sissies when it comes to diaper design.

20161227_090131.jpg

love the always discreet panties ---very assorbant, 4 star heavy assorbant panties. I can go 4 times in them, before leaking. The new depends REAL_FIT panty. I love. Looks unisex, very asormant and light to wear. Feel like I'm putting on panties to go to work in. I usally wear a control brief over them, to keep them tight against me when sitting.I love the warm feeling of being wet on the inside.ONly need to change 3 times a day.

Great contribution, Mark. You are dead-on about disposable sissy designs. They seem like an afterthought. I believe the disposable sissy market is well underserved. Whomever chooses to truly cater to it will stand to make a small fortune. I wouldn't care about price if a sissy diaper appealed to me visually and functionally.