LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I posted a few weeks back about buying an outfit from adultbAbyshop, I got my package in today after 3 weeks of no tracking information and instead of them leaving my item at the front office of my apartment they took it back to the USPS store in my city, I dont have a problem with waiting a day to pick my package up, but has anyone ever picked up something ABDL items, clothes,diaper, ect. Do they open the package at all?

I posted a few weeks back about buying an outfit from adultbAbyshop, I got my package in today after 3 weeks of no tracking information and instead of them leaving my item at the front office of my apartment they took it back to the USPS store in my city, I dont have a problem with waiting a day to pick my package up, but has anyone ever picked up something ABDL items, clothes,diaper, ect. Do they open the package at all?

Sometimes a shipper requires a person be present, or to sign, for a package. It's no big deal, but it is an inconvenience.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Will USPS open my package, When I pick it up from the store?

No, not unless they have a reason to believe the contents are illegal (e.g. drugs, explosives, etc.). The postal inspectors would do that. Regular postal workers would get in trouble for opening it.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

As an avid shipper of non AB/DL merchandise, I can promise they don't open it at the office. In the US, it's illegal for someone other than the addressed party to open mail, unless there are situations such as power of attorney and death.