LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarding School (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Alexis couldn't help but nod in response, she did feel better now after giving herself relief even if she didn't want it and sighed a little, somewhat tired now as she laid on the floor and looked at Kayla, she could tell that Kayla was getting turned on by this, maybe she could have some revenge of her own? Alexis crawled towards Kayla and got on her knees, "Why don't I just lick you instead?" suggested Alexis wanting to tease and frustrate Kayla just as bad, she knew how to do oral and would do it often to a few of the models that worked at the studio, and maybe, maybe if she showed how good she was at this Kayla would let her go or see her as an adult more, maybe?

Kayla was stunned at Alexis suggestion.

"Not right now baby we have to get you fed then off to school." Kayla felt herself getting really turned on and she imagined this sexy young girl going down on her but she was in control not this baby girl. If she wanted this girl going down on her she'd make her.

"Um come on baby girl time for your ba ba!" she cooed to her

Alexis pouted a little at being told no by Kayla!

Her bottom still hurt somewhat though and she didn't want another spanking!

Alexis climbed onto the sofa and laid across Kayla's lap, she didn't really fancy a fight at the moment if anything she needed to think, think of a way to get away from Kayla and out of these clothes!

"That's it baby." she cooed position her across her lap. Kayla picked up the bottle and teased her lips with the nipple. She began rocking her slipping her hand under her dress and began rubbing her diaper.

"Good girl baby you just lay there and relax and enjoy your baby formula." she cooed

Kayla continued to rock and rub making sure the girl would go to school horny and confused.

"Just think baby, there's real babies right now drinking their baby bottle of formula right now just like you but they're not 22!" she said laughing really rubbing it in!

Alexis blushed as Kayla posited her properly in her lap, reluctant, Alexis accepted the bottle and started to suckle only to gasp loudly as Kayla started to rub her diaper again, she was always very sensitive to touch after having a orgasm and couldn't help but whimper.

The baby formula tasted weird, she didn't like it but it was something to do to take her mind off Kayla rubbing her again trying to get her horny.

Alexis moaned softly as tears appeared in her eyes at Kayla's comment, "No! Stop this." complained Alexis as Kayla laughed, Alexis kicked her feet much like before but this time in protest and to get away from Kayla! Alexis stopped sucking the bottle and turned her head away in protest! Only to have her face ending up in Kayla's chest much to her embarrassment.

"Settle down baby it's ok it's ok." Kayla said rubbing her more and messing with her mind. Turning her body on but degrading and humiliating her in her mid by comparing her to other real babies. She was making the girl have mixed emotions. Kayla wondered how she'd be at school.

"Keep drinking baby or mommy spanks." she said smacking her diapered behind.

"You're wearing your potty baby!" Kayla cooed rubbing her diaper to emphasize the point.

She sat the bottle down.

"Good girl you'll get four bottles a day but now I bet baby needs to make burpie!" she cooed rubbing and patting her back trying to get her to burp.

Kayla hummed waiting for the process to work.

"Come on baby we have to go to school hurry make burpie."

Alexis cried, sobbing as Kayla rubbed her diaper, she didn't want to use her diaper, "I wanna go in a real potty." whined Alexis as Kayla rubbed at her diaper, she didn't want this at all! Alexis sobbed as Kayla rub'd and patted her back trying to get her to burp, she didn't want four bottles a day, "Can't I have something else, instead?" asked Alexis with a whine only to finally burp, loudly, causing her to hide her face into Kayla shoulder.

She couldn't believe this!

"You're lucky you're wearing your potty!" she cooed to her. She smiled once the baby let out a big burp.

She rubbed her some more.

"Ok baby girl let's go and no more fussing." she said sternly smiling as every step Alexis made her shoes lit up like she was on a dance floor.

"Look baby." she said pointing it out to her.

Kayla grabbed her purse and the diaper bag slung it over her shoulder and took the baby's hand.

"Time

Alexis shook her head, refusing to believe Kayla as the woman continued to rub her, she sighed a little as she walked, her shoes lighting up causing her to blush when Kayla pointed that out to her.

She watched as Kayla grabbed her purse and a diaper bag, Alexis frowned, "Please mommy," whimpered Alexis, "I want to use a real toilet, I don't want to be a baby and go to school like this, everyone's going laugh, please." begged Alexis, sniffling as Kayla grabbed her hand.

Alexis looked at the ground and her shoes, nervously.

"No they won't baby we can just say since you volunteered to be the class baby you really got into your role to help out the class." Kayla explained like it was the most logical thing ever. Like she was explaining to a real baby. Taking her hand she lead her out to the car buckling her in.

"Does baby want her pacifier?" she cooed as Kayla put the diaper bag right beside Alexis leaving it partly unzipped so the baby could see her diapers peeking out knowing they were her diapers.

Kayla got in the car and they were off to school.

Alexis glared, "I only volunteered because you needed help, I don't want them to think that I volunteered because I wanted to be a baby, I don't want to be a baby!" shouted Alexis, her face bright red, as she looked at Kayla, embarrassed and upset, what if people thought she wanted this? Alexis felt sick at that thought as Kayla took her hand and buckled her into the car, at least there wasn't a car-seat.

Alexis shook her head, "No." whined Alexis, her stomach hurting badly causing her to whimper a little as she placed her hand on top of her stomach in hopes that would make it better somehow! She looked at the diapers and frowned, she really was going be a baby, wasn't she?

Kayla just drove thinking about all the fun they were going to have today. She just kept condescendingly telling Alexis it's ok baby much like one would do with a real baby. When they pulled into the parking lot, Kayla noticed Alexis crying and she didn't need to ask why as the smell gave it away.

"Did baby go poopie!" she cooed to her.

This would be perfect she'd go to class with a dirty diaper and one lucky girl in class would get to change her!

"Come on baby let's go." she said unbuckling her and grabbing the diaper bag and her hand.

"Baby quit your crying you're only going to bring more attention to yourself!" she said sternly. They walked a little more and Alexis was still crying. She swatted the baby on her loaded diapered bottom.

"I've had enough of that." she pulled out a tweetie pacifier.

"Open and don't you spit it out."

They finally got to class and no one was there yet.

"Ok baby stand in the corner." Kayla put her in the corner.

Then she prepared the room for her new class baby.

Alexis yelped slightly as Kayla swatted her! She looked up at Kayla in shock and soon found a pacifier in her mouth, whimpering she nodded and wiped at her eyes, as she tried to stop crying but she couldn't!

Kayla was busy setting up the back part of the room when the class came in. They were laughing and joking.

"Oh my look!" Tara said to Becky who then got Wendy's attention and it went on and on as everyone was pointing at the new baby.

"Ok class we know that Alexis volunteered to be the class baby and I came in today and she was dressed like this saying she was ready to help and she wanted to get into the role." she smiled knowing the baby could hear her.

"Baby girl crawl over here." she cooed

Alexis was glad that Kayla had her face the wall earlier she didn't know how she would of dealt with all the students pointing at her, just hearing the comments were enough.

Alexis suckled on her pacifier and frowned at what Kayla just said but she knew this was a losing battle and she wanted to be changed, badly, even if that meant following orders for now and trying to keep her mouth shut.

Reluctantly and rather slowly Alexis got down on the floor, refusing to lift her head up to look at Kayla and the students, she crawled over to Kayla, her shoes lighting up a little here and there as she crawled.

The class laughed and some baby talked the baby as she crawled to the teacher.

"Good baby." Kayla cooed

Laying Alexis down she checked her diaper.

"Ok class the baby has a messy diaper so I need some volunteers to change the baby."

Tiffany and Sara raised their hand eagerly.

Kayla smiled at the baby knowing this was going to be so embarrassing.

Kayla smiled thinking Alexis had no idea how she now controlled her life she could no longer use her credit cards cause her identity had been stolen and she smiled thinking she had her friend go to Alexis house and not only did she find the spare key in the most obvious hiding place. Yeah Kayla was in full control!

""Ok Tiffany and Sara come up and let's see if you know how to change a poopy diaper!"

Both girls came up eagerly.

"Oh I babysit my nephews I know how to change babies even big ones!" she said looking down at Alexis.

Alexis had no idea that Kayla had planned ahead! She continued to glare at Kayla, she couldn't really take much more of this! She watched as Tiffany and Sara came up to the desk.

Alexis felt so small as the two girls looked down at her, "I'm not a baby." replied Alexis, meekly, from behind her pacifier while her cheeks were bright red from blushing so much!

Both girls were eighteen and hot as they couldn't believe they were about to change the teaching aide. Sara looked down at the baby making faces at her as if she was a real infant.

"Oh you're not a baby!" said Tiffany standing up. She lifted up her shirt showing off her red thong.

"See baby I'm a woman I wear sexy panties you're a baby who wears baby diapers." she said feeling her diaper making it crinkle to emphasize the point.

Sara smiled

"Yeah you're definitely a baby!" she said tickling her.

"Awe how cute she even calls Ms. Green mommy!"

Alexis stared up at the two eighteen year old's, she had been surprised by how tall they were compared to her now without her shoes, she felt like a little kid in a way looking up at two adults due to the sudden height difference, she couldn't help but lose some self-esteem and confidence as Sara made baby faces at her.

Alexis looked at Tiffany and her red thong, she had been wearing a similar type of thong last night until Kayla had put her in diapers!