LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarding School (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

"Really baby girl so you wanna go to school in a wet diaper on a empty stomach!" she said clicking her tongue. She made a pouty face.

"You see that's why you need a mommy to change and to feed you since you can't handle it on your own."

Kayla had herd enough as she grabbed Alexis forcing her over by her.

"Now baby girl you're going to be good and quit this nonsense and let mommy change you and feed you."

She reached into her pocket.

"If not I'll spank you and post the pictures and videos of you on your Facebook page." she said showing her the phone.

"I could see it now status update chilling in my crib." Kayla started laughing.

Alexis shook her head, "No, that's not what I meant at all," said Alexis, "I don't need a mommy," said Alexis getting more frustrated, "I live in an apartment, I go to the gym and I do freelance work in my spare time." added Alexis trying her best to explain to Kayla that she was an adult and not a baby at all!

Alexis let out a small whine at being grabbed by Kayla and looked up at the tall woman, Alexis shook her head, she wasn't going to let this woman change her into a new diaper or feed her, this was silly!

"Oh but you do baby!" she cooed at her as she showed her picture after picture. She smiled as the girl tried grabbing her phone. "Don't worry baby I have other copies hidden."

She put her phone away.

"You're a baby sweetie you just needed me to bring it out of you and now I have now no more silliness time to get you ready for school."

She pulled the girl closer to the crib and tickled her.

Kayla then proceeded to change her baby's new diaper. Then stopped right before she ripped the second tape.

"Here baby suck on this while mommy changes you." she said giving her a pacifier.

"Tickle tickle the baby." Kayla cooed at her. When Alexis began laughing Kayla quickly put the pacifier in. "No no no baby keep that in or mommy spanks." she said wagging her finger at her.

"Awe look at the baby sucking her binky baby likes that--yes she does!" Kayla cooed.

Kayla began changing her baby ripping open the tapes, she lowered her diaper.

"Baby made a big wetums yes she did and you said you were a big girl do you have more jokes for mommy."

She teased removing her diaper and wiping her down.

"Upsie baby." Kayla cooed unfolding the diaper and sliding it beneath her she then grabbed the powder and pulled the diaper tightly between her legs nice and snug taping up the sides.

"There we go baby is nice and clean let's get you dressed for school sweetie."

Kayla went to the closet picking out a dress that had teddy bears on it.

Alexis didn't want a spanking and reluctantly suckled the pacifier, her face going red at Kayla's comment, "I don't like it!" replied Alexis, with a lisp, as she continued to suckle her pacifier, upset, that she couldn't do anything against Kayla.

Alexis watched in horror as Kayla removed her diaper and teased her, "I am a big girl," replied Alexis, annoyed, "I just couldn't get to the damn toilet because you stuck me in that stupid crib!" said Alexis, stressed and frustrated as she watched Kayla apply the baby powder and do up the diaper, snug against her, she felt silly and she didn't like this, not one bit.

Alexis watched as Kayla pulled out a pink dress with teddy bears on it, it looked cute, cute for a baby or little kid but she wasn't either, she was an adult, "I'm not wearing that." said Alexis, bluntly, looking at the dress but there wasn't anyway she could get out of this situation, was there?

"Kayla," said Alexis, "I'm an adult not a baby or a doll, an adult and...and.."

Alexis looked at the floor.

Kayla had pictures of her and could upload them to her Facebook, she couldn't risk that but to go to school in that? Was insane! She didn't want to go without a nice top, skirt or trousers and definitely not without her high heels! Alexis looked at Kayla, "I-I need my shoes." stuttered Alexis, she felt lost without them, it was amazing how much confidence she got from just having some extra height! It also helped people to see her as an adult and not as a child, she would be the shortest person in the school besides the kids in there Daycare facility across the road but still!

"Baby girl you'll learn you have no say so in what you do and don't do, you couldn't handle being an adult so I took that responsibility from you now all you have to do is be a good baby girl and do as mommy says." Kayla continued dressing her baby girl slipping the dress over her head.

"My oh my don't you look cute!" she helped her out of the crib.

"We need to do your hair, if you're a good girl at school when we come home mommy will give you a treat." she cooed as she began doing the girls hair.

Kayla brushed her hair all the while cooing at Alexis.

"There all done." Kayla did her hair in pig tails she smiled at her work as Alexis definitely looked like a big toddler now.

Taking her hand.

"Look baby don't you look cute." she said standing her in front of a mirror.

"Don't worry mommy will get your shoessies on yes she will."

Alexis stared at Kayla, "Your the only person who thinks that I can't be an adult," replied Alexis, "and I wouldn't have this job or my part time job at the studio if I wasn't an adult," complained Alexis, "your the only one person that thinks I'm some helpless little baby that can't do anything for herself and needs to be looked after." added Alexis as Kayla put the dress on her.

"No sweetie a lot of people do why do you think people in class were so willing to see you as the baby!" she said getting her shoes ready.

Kayla took her hand pulling her to the side so she could finish dressing her.

"Ok baby sit down."

Kayla put on some little white booties with pink trim.

Then she took her feet and slipped on her white keds.

"Look baby they light up when you walk!"

The new mommy clapped it was so cute.

"Now are we hungry."

"Awe it's ok baby you're crying out of pure happiness I'm happy your happy!"

Alexis frowned, "But they aren't adults, and what would the other teacher's say? I doubt they'll agree with this and what about my part time job, I just can't quit that because you want to be a mommy, you know you could adopt some orphan, right? Instead of doing this to me." added Alexis as she reluctantly did what Kayla wanted her to do.

Sitting down Alexis blushed as she saw the booties, they looked silly! The keds looked normal enough until she stood up and lights flashed, "I look like I

"Ok baby let's get you fed and then we can go to school." Kayla took her hand leading her into the kitchen the baby kept fussing. Then Kayla looked on with amusement as Alexis threw a temper tantrum even undoing her pigtails.

"Are you done." she said sweetly

Once she was done Kayla grabbed her arm and spun her around over her lap before she could do anything. She untapped her diaper and began spanking her.

"I will not have that language or no more tantrums you're a baby and you prove it with your crying and I think you love your diapers after all you got mad about your hair and messed with it but you didn't rip your diaper off!"

Whack whack whack. Kayla kept spanking her and once she was warmed up she got her hair brush.

"You will learn baby girl!"

Kayla only spanked her twice with the hairbrush.

"Ok baby girl now that we got that out of the way." she taped her diaper back up.

Kayla took her hand and redid her hair into cute pigtails making it even more babyish with blue and yellow ribbons tying her hair in place. She then clipped a pacifier to her dress that had a teddy bear in a diaper.

"There now baby looks cute again."

Once she was done getting her baby girl ready.

"Baby you'll learn to be good or there's consequences."

She took out her phone showing her, as she pulled up Alexis Facebook profile.

"Let's see status update here we go!"

She showed her what she posted smiling at her with a smug smile.

It said Chilling in the Crib!

"If baby is bad later I'll post a picture of you in your crib to go along with it."

Once Alexis was dressed Kayla stood back admiring her baby doll.

"Wow baby you're so cute you're going to make a great baby!"

Kayla hugged her back.

"See you could've just done this the first time and you wouldn't have a sore bottom and people wondering what your status means.

She took her hand leading her into the kitchen.

"Let's get baby fed then we can go to school." she cooed rubbing her diaper trying to get Alexis worked up.

Alexis frowned but didn't say anything about Kayla's comment, she didn't want to make things worse on herself then it already is, she sighed a little as Kayla hugged her back, it felt somewhat nice in a way and if Kayla wasn't insistent on being her mommy and treating her like a baby she might of enjoyed the hug a lot more but that wasn't the case at all.

Alexis just nodded her head a little in response, her arms still wrapped around Kayla and her head resting on her stomach still only for Kayla to grab her hand and lead her into the kitchen, Alexis followed without complaint as her shoes lit up with every step while her pigtails bounced.

Kayla smiled watching Alexis body betray her: she may whine and cry and fight being a baby but a baby she was going to be and after all baby's whine and cry. Kayla loved it. She grinded the diaper into her wet pussy, Kayla could tell by her breathing she was on the verge then as quickly as it started it stopped.

"Ok baby girl let's get you fed so we can go." she grabbed the bottle and acting like nothing ever happened.

Damn I need a diaper I'm so wet! Kayla thought to herself with a sly grin.

"Crawl baby girl." she cooed at she went to sit in the recliner waiting for her baby!

Kayla cooed at her encouraging her to crawl to mommy. This couldn't be going any better she thought to herself, she also noticed how horny Alexis was she was worked up hot and ready to go and she didn't know what to do.

"Is the baby confused are you now loving your diapers!"

She smiled and patted her head.

"Ok baby girl id you want release you have to lay on your back kicking your feet and babble like a baby for five minutes."

Kayla figured the girl would do anything for relief.

Alexis could only glare in response at Kayla's comment. She hated these stupid things but she was so horny from Kayla's teasing she couldn't think straight!

Alexis cheeks grew redder as Kayla patted her head. She felt like a dog yet she continued to grind herself against Kayla in hope of relief.

Alexis paused and was tempted to say no to Kayla's offer but she needed release badly. Alexis sighed frustrated and annoyed as she laid down on the floor on her back in front of Kayla, blushing, her diaper was on full display as well due to the dress being short and getting caught a bit behind her back when she lied down causing it to be hiked up.

Alexis closed her eyes for a minute to try and get control but she couldn't as her hips continued to thrust forward desperately.

Alexis shyly begin to kick her feet a little and started to babble just like a baby making no sense at all. She felt weak and powerless as looked at Kayla.

After two minutes Alexis placed her fingers in her mouth unable to keep up the babbling and hoping that would be a good substitute as she let out a desperate whine from the back of her throat.

"Aww good baby!" Kayla cooed when Alexis closed her eyes Kayla got out her phone recording the video of baby kicking her legs.

The proud mommy smiled at how cute Alexis looked.

She was amazed but pleasantly surprised when the baby put her fingers in her mouth looking very much like a baby that Kayla was making her out to be!

"Good girl are you ready for your ba ba?" she said teasingly

Kayla smiled "Ok baby you can make creamy in your diaper!" she cooed smiling at her. This would be perfect she thought to herself after Alexis came a few times in her diaper she would start to associate getting off in her diaper for sexual satisfaction and she would began to love her diapers. Not only that but she'd have to go to school in a cum filled diaper making sure she knew she was a baby. Plus when she was changed at school one of the students might notice just how much she loves her diapers!

"Hurry baby we don't have all day!" she cooed watching her get herself off.

Alexis glared at Kayla. She didn't want to masturbate at all! She wanted Kayla to do it for her but that didn't seemed like it was going to happen and she was getting more horny by the second unable to control herself Alexis put her hand down her diaper and finished herself off as quickly as possible

Kayla was getting turned on watching the girl moan and pleasure herself. She smiled thinking good now she'll start loving her diapers then no more fighting about wearing them she'll just be happy and accept it. If not she could always get her hairbrush again she reckoned.

"Good job baby girl don't you feel better." Kayla said out of breathe herself.

She blushes as her panties felt damp as she walked.

She figured tonight she'd give her baby girl a treat with her strap on.

"Ok baby time for you ba ba come on." she said calling her to the couch.